Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSAC.....who/how many will make the NCAA tourney?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC.....who/how many will make the NCAA tourney?

Hillsdale controls a lot of stuff right now.

They go 0-2 (possible) ... a lot changes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Hillsdale controls a lot of stuff right now.

They go 0-2 (possible) ... a lot changes.
      Yea, I have this feeling the regional rankings within the next two weeks are going to be more volatile than the U.S. stock market. It is a somewhat empty feeling with the likely hood of IUP not making the playoff cut. Not near as bad though when the Stillers should have won their 3rd super bowl in a row, but Franco got speared in the ribs vs the Colts and Rocky developed the turf toe. Watching the Stillers and lone RB Reggie Harrison get hammered by Oakland was brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
        Yea, I have this feeling the regional rankings within the next two weeks are going to be more volatile than the U.S. stock market. It is a somewhat empty feeling with the likely hood of IUP not making the playoff cut. Not near as bad though when the Stillers should have won their 3rd super bowl in a row, but Franco got speared in the ribs vs the Colts and Rocky developed the turf toe. Watching the Stillers and lone RB Reggie Harrison get hammered by Oakland was brutal.
        That would have been the 1976 team. I believe it was Dan Rooney who contended that the '76 Steelers were the best Steelers team ever. That's lofty praise and really sayin' something there.

I believe that Terry Bradshaw missed significant time at the beginning of the season if I am not mistaken which led to something like a 1-3 or 1-4 start. But once the Steel Curtain got movin' they were unbeatable. Or at least until the aforementioned lost RBs incidents. I want to say that was the year that both Franco and Rocky each rushed for over 1,000 yards.

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X