Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW, Edinboro vs. GVSU is on ESPN3

Comment

I have cut the cord, I streamed a lot last year so I'll do it even more this year. Like going to home team site and then getting on from there. Have this new Stream that captures everything, so hopefully it will pull D2 football into the mix.

Comment

CAL U vs ST ANSELM will be streamed on CUTVSports1 (YouTube) and Stretch Internet (SAC feed)

Comment

ESPN3 is not a thing. It's a syndication service. The game would be on one of your local affiliates, probably MyTV

Comment

Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post
            ESPN3 is not a thing. It's a syndication service. The game would be on one of your local affiliates, probably MyTV
            Kind of. Some of the games are out of market ESPN and ABC games. But you're right most are local productions. Either way, it's where to find it.

For those willing, pay the $30 or so for a Roku and install the PSAC app. You'll get every conference football and basketball game on your TV. No laptops.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
              I have cut the cord, I streamed a lot last year so I'll do it even more this year. Like going to home team site and then getting on from there. Have this new Stream that captures everything, so hopefully it will pull D2 football into the mix.
              What are you using Tony? I've been considering cutting the cord. I have a Roku.

Comment

Sportsfever games ( Channel 22- Pittsburgh)

Sept 21 Seton Hill @ West Chester 12 kickoff

Sept 28 IUP @ Mercyhurst 1 Kickoff

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X