Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
    Didn't Jahri have an injury his senior year that probably backed off the D1 guys?
    He never played football before high school and never won honors above all public league honors so that's probably why he was never heavily recruited. His bio says that he actually went to Bloom on an academic scholarship. Pretty nice story.

Another great PSAC lineman in the NFL was Reggie Wells from Clarion. I believe he did 9 seasons and made some good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

He never played football before high school and never won honors above all public league honors so that's probably why he was never heavily recruited. His bio says that he actually went to Bloom on an academic scholarship. Pretty nice story.

Another great PSAC lineman in the NFL was Reggie Wells from Clarion. I believe he did 9 seasons and made some good money.
      Forgot about Reggie, which is funny because during that time CUP was essentially in my backyard. Yeah he's up there as well. Had a SB appearance with the Cards. Nice call out wow is that a blast from the past.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X