Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Former Vulcans Monday Night Football

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

On the Browns...and the Jets.

Well, good for them...Living the dream!

Comment

Man what's your problem?? They damn sure made it further than you did!

Comment

Yeah ... I don't think most players care what team they are actually on. The checks cash the same.

Superstars ... sure. They pull more weight.

In the league is in the league ...

Comment

Nice win against Kutztown..... oh wait. You boys better focus on beating Ship! Would LOVE to see them come into your stadium and just stun your fans and team. 1-1 big guy, 1-1.
            Last edited by TJ85; 09-17-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

That's pretty cool. Glad they got a pic.

Comment

Rontez Miles actually hasn't had a terrible career in league.. 5 years in already.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/team/pla...z-miles/career : Pretty respectable for PSAC talent.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                  a single Alumni
                  Normally I let misuses of the word "alumni" go, but you compounded it by referring to it as "single". Alumni by nature means plural. Alumnus is singular.

You may now resume your customary bickering.

Comment

That is good stuff there Homer....

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
                      Rontez Miles actually hasn't had a terrible career in league.. 5 years in already.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/team/pla...z-miles/career : Pretty respectable for PSAC talent.
                      I love TAZ, but KUSH had played a lot more downs in his career and has been holding his own as the starting RG for the BROWNS. In '12 when they were coming out, RM went to the COMBINE, but EK was the one drafted (6th rd-KC). He now has reached that nice level as a starter/journeyman lineman that will make you a lot of $$ in the league. Guess that's why he's always smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I love TAZ, but KUSH had played a lot more downs in his career and has been holding his own as the starting RG for the BROWNS. In '12 when they were coming out, RM went to the COMBINE, but EK was the one drafted (6th rd-KC). He now has reached that nice level as a starter/journeyman lineman that will make you a lot of $$ in the league. Guess that's why he's always smiling.
                        Definitely. I believe the greatest OL to ever come from the PSAC was/is Jahri Evans (BLOOM).

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Definitely. I believe the greatest OL to ever come from the PSAC was/is Jahri Evans (BLOOM).
                          Without a doubt. Stupid D1 recruiters whiffed big time on the FRANKFORD HS GOAT !!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Without a doubt. Stupid D1 recruiters whiffed big time on the FRANKFORD HS GOAT !!
                            Would definitely but interested to hear the backstory on that one. The man protected Drew Brees for years FFS!

Comment

Didn't Jahri have an injury his senior year that probably backed off the D1 guys?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X