Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've reached the tired point in this argument, and I'm going to weigh in anyway. Five turnovers do not happen in a vacuum. Often, the other team causes them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Cripes, you said what game were we watching and don't confuse West Chester playing poorly with Shippensburg playing well, so you're basically saying Ship had little to do with the outcome. If someone beats you in a close match in a one-on-one sport, I'm sure you'd appreciate it if he said, "Well, nice match, but I was playing a little poorly today." That's about as direct a putdown as it gets. You can jump into any thread you want, although it's hard to see why you should be interested in an IUP vs. Ship attendance thread since you apparently went to neither school.
      Continue to keep your view focused. That way you will only you see what you want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The bad start torpedoed this season, but looks as if Mac is getting it back together, and it's good to see them competitive the past couple of weeks. Maybe they can steal an unexpected win down the line. The secondary will get a big test at Shepherd next week.
        The defense I would agree played well. But the offense is still not performing. Running game has come around but still not able to put it all together. 5 turnovers and only 1 score I believe off of those turnovers is (I think we all would agree) not good. 3rd and 2 on WC 30ish and throw to end zone? They were pounding the ball between tackles so why? On 4th down a pitch wide? The OC continues to baffle. Is there to much overthinking or not enough trust to exucute when the call should be made?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X