Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post

Don't know about their ranking status, but the Golden Rams schedule had been pretty soft up to yesterday's game with Shepherd. I was a bit surprised by the closeness of the Shippensburg game, but then I saw them against Bloom in danger of losing and became convinced that there are a number of teams in the PSAC this year who are better than WCU. Speaking of soft schedules, the same is true of East Stroudsburg and it is really beginning to show.
    Schedule can make a world of difference. I obviously don't think Ship is on a par with the top three in the West this season, but they're probably better at this point than they were at the beginning of the season. Playing a couple of the top teams in the conference with a defense that was missing a lot of parts from last season obviously didn't help. On the other hand, I have to wonder if Shepherd would have at least one more loss if they'd played SR, Cal or IUP at this point. We won't know the answer to that one unless they make the State Game, which is Kutztown's to lose at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Whoever did that carping seems to be spot on. They're not a #13 team, let alone a #12 team.
      The point was that perhaps it wasn't simply West Chester playing badly. It might just be who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post

Don't know about their ranking status, but the Golden Rams schedule had been pretty soft up to yesterday's game with Shepherd. I was a bit surprised by the closeness of the Shippensburg game, but then I saw them against Bloom in danger of losing and became convinced that there are a number of teams in the PSAC this year who are better than WCU. Speaking of soft schedules, the same is true of East Stroudsburg and it is really beginning to show.
        Only difference is NO ONE expected ESU to do anything. Nice season playing with house money and with games vs KUTZ and SHEP they can still play a major role.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X