Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Profile

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
Ship69
Ship69
Last Activity: 09-27-2026, 02:24 PM
Joined: 09-02-2019
Location:
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All
new posts

  • Ship69
    replied to Bloomsburg football
    in PSAC
    Yeah, I think Jensen has done well for a first-year starter. The rushing stat is interesting. I don't know if that says more about Bloomsburg's defense...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Bloomsburg football
    in PSAC
    Nice win for you guys. Haven't had a chance to see the game yet, but I always wonder what's going on when I see 35 penalties called in a game. Second...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    Watched Seton Hill against Lackawanna and was not impressed at all with their offense. They got a lead and basically ran it into the center of the line...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Forum - top 25
    in PSAC
    You guys do a nice job, and I think all here are appreciative of it. It's nice to see D2 ball get some recognition as they certainly don't get it from...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to OT: D1
    in PSAC
    Penn State has some of the nastiest online characters you'll ever meet on their sites. I dared to say something slightly critical of their team on one...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Forum - top 25
    in PSAC
    Other than an occasional game at playoff time, I don't even bother to watch the night games. With a 7:30 network start you don't get into the game until...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Forum - top 25
    in PSAC
    Any illusion of the old amateur model is certainly long since dead. I'm sure P4 football will remain popular, certainly in the SEC and some outposts of...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    Injuries, especially at key positions, can really rain on your parade. The season a couple of years back when Ship had a QB go down seemingly every other...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Forum - top 25
    in PSAC
    I'm kind with IUPbigIndians. I think it's a nice idea, but with the lack of local and area media coverage for D2 in our area, it's hard for me to have...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to OT: NFL
    in PSAC
    Chicago sports fans are used to the reality that we can't have nice things. On the same day that Williams went down for the Bears, the Cubs' Alex Bregman...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    The Mid-Penn really seems to be having a down year. Both CD and CDE are bad this year, Carlisle hasn't been relevant in years, Cumberland Valley has been...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Bloomsburg football
    in PSAC
    Smart move for Bloom, of course, would be to install a lot of stuff that wasn't on that video. I guess this incident does show that PSAC staffers do take...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    You're probably smarter than me. The only reason I'm on it is that it's where I keep track of a few friends and some organizations. It's largely gar...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    Unfortunately, it still does. One of the latest topics of conversation for Facebook nitwits is that contrails left behind by aircraft are some sort of...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Live Week 2 football thread
    in PSAC
    I took some teacher ed courses in the late '80s when I was between jobs after a layoff and was thinking of teaching as a Plan B. One of the implications...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to Live Week 2 football thread
    in PSAC
    One thing that kills me these days is that people denounce the "everybody gets a trophy" mentality in sports if you give kids in the youth programs...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    I'm encouraged with what I've seen from Coach Drew and his staff, naturally with the caveat that they still have a lot of work ahead of them. He's told...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    Did IUP have some injuries on the D-line? That unit looked very exploitable. A Ship team that had 96 yards rushing against Lock Haven and 120 against...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to THE IUP Football Thread
    in PSAC
    I don't know that they're a super step up from Ship. Their defense is interesting, but I watched them struggle mightily to beat a Lackawanna team that...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:


  • Ship69
    replied to OT: D1
    in PSAC
    Looking at some of those teams, I'd say not all of them are getting real bang for the buck. I do like our D2 games, but a couple of recent conversations...
    See more | Go to post

    Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X