Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former PSAC players drafted by the XFL

Six former PSAC players were selected in the XFL draft. Tim Wilson from ESU, joins Craig McCorkle (Cal U), Nydair Rouse (West Chester), Max Redfield (IUP), DeJuan Neal (Shepherd) and Tre Sullivan (Shepherd) as members of the first XFL draft class of '19.

Tre Sullivan spent some time with the Eagles and had some significant playing time when their secondary was all beat up last year. He and Billy Brown have SB rings with the Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
      Tre Sullivan spent some time with the Eagles and had some significant playing time when their secondary was all beat up last year. He and Billy Brown have SB rings with the Eagles
      It's always nice to be on a list of players considered at least close to professional grade. But getting too involved with anything that MR MCMAHON is operating, other than the WWE, comes with a fair amount of risk. ERIC HARRIS-CAL U '12, is now #2 at SS for the RAIDERS because he went to a HAMILTON TIGER CATS tryout camp in Buffalo, made the team, got real playing time against real professional players and turned that into the NFL at N.O. and OAK. I really don't understand why so many players turn their nose up at the CFL. Tim Tebow's game was custom made for the Canada and he never even gave it a chance as far as I can tell. A lot of American sports fans may not watch the CFL, but I feel certain NFL scouts do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
        I see Billy Brown is with the Colts, but is on the IR. I really hope he is able to stick with them.

Comment

Who took DeJuan Neal and with what pick?
          Last edited by Nick - Shep '05; 10-19-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nick - Shep '05;n438528]Who took DeJuan Neal and with what pick?[/QUOTE

Taken by the New York Guardians in Phase 5 of the XFL draft...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X