Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5) This game....just not sure. coin flip

Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville--picking hurst to win, but that 21.5 is alot...going with the Lake Show

Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5) Big spread, but think they cover

California at West Chester-- lackluster game last week in the battle of I-70, but think the Vulcans are ready for this one.

IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg-- Indiana avenges last years loss.

Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven--U.G.L.Y....this game ain't got no alibi...it's UGLY. (sorry).

Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5)--This is a tough pick as well, especially by 7.5, but i think my dad's alma mater packs it in...

Tiffin at Findlay End of the road for Tiffin(y)

Frostburg State at Glenville State-- G'ville state blew their wad last week.

Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State--End of road for WVS

Oklahoma at Baylor--I'm rootin for Baylor, but that means OU wins.

Georgia at Auburn--just a hunch.

Yale at Princeton-- really? this is the game you pick for this week? :)

** Two Point Game of the Week **

Slippery Rock at Kutztown Hear me out...in big games when I pick The Rock to win...they lose. Always has been that way. I think Rock will win, but not going to jinx it.

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Gannon at Lock Haven

Comment

Bloomsburg
      Mercyhurst
      Shepherd
      West Chester
      IUP
      LHU vs Gannon Toss up? Winning HC given opportunity to resign, Lossing HC gets Fired!
      East Stroudsburg

Championship Game: Two of the Best Programs in The PSAC Congratulations to Both! Going w/ Kutztown

Comment

Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5) - Rematch! Bloomsburg has been coming on strong lately.
        Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville - Mercyhurst gets to 6-5 without a hitch.
        Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5) - Since Shep is in win-and-in territory, I have a feeling they will be content with a 17-21 point win and keep their major pieces healthy.
        California at West Chester - Rams have lost in double digits against both good teams they've faced. I expect more of the same. Vulcans pick up a big win.
        IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg - Oh yeah, IUP remembers last season.
        Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven - Still not in the business of picking Lock Haven. Even here.
        Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5) - How does a slumping team finally pick up their 6th win? Play a team slumping even worse!
        Tiffin at Findlay - Ignoring records, I think Findlay is just a better team. Tiffin hasn't beaten the Oilers in years and that continues.
        Frostburg State at Glenville State - Which Glenville shows up, the one that beat NDC or the one that had trouble with Wheeling?
        Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State - WV State's scores from the past three weeks are more indicative of a bottom-third MEC team rather than top-third.
        Oklahoma at Baylor - Baylor is 5-0 in one-possession games?? That screams regression to me.
        Georgia at Auburn - Home team.
        Yale at Princeton - No Ivy in the FCS playoffs, so who cares?

Slippery Rock at Kutztown - Hopefully this is a classic. I think Rock goes further in the D2 playoffs, but Kutztown takes the State.

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Georgia-Auburn

Comment

Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5): Edinboro should have one the first match-up, should definitely win this one.

Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville: Final game for Marty?

Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5): PSAC making the Rams earn their winning seasons now

California at West Chester: 51/49 edge to the home team

IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg: IUP is very, very good and have to escape this game without injuries.

Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven: With 4 seconds remaining in the game, both schools should call a time out and fire their head coach.

Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5): JimmyTsburg takes out their frustration on Clarion

Tiffin at Findlay: Oh boy

Frostburg State at Glenville State: Ugly drive home for Frostburg.

Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State: Proved they are vulnerable but they're still way better.

Oklahoma at Baylor: Should be a good game. Baylor is almost "back"

Georgia at Auburn: Yawn

Yale at Princeton: Yale might make it deep into the FCS playoffs. Princeton isn't very good.

Slippery Rock at Kutztown: Bears are a very good team but its really hard to pick against Rock right now.

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Edinboro/Bloom
          Last edited by Fightingscot82; 11-11-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Question for all: is this the week for the PSAC championship game or is it next? Also, where can I watch this game? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
              Question for all: is this the week for the PSAC championship game or is it next? Also, where can I watch this game? Thanks in advance.
              https://psacsports.org/news/2019/11/...le-nov-16.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by RockPride View Post
                Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5) This game....just not sure. coin flip

Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville--picking hurst to win, but that 21.5 is alot...going with the Lake Show

Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5) Big spread, but think they cover

California at West Chester-- lackluster game last week in the battle of I-70, but think the Vulcans are ready for this one.

IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg-- Indiana avenges last years loss.

Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven--U.G.L.Y....this game ain't got no alibi...it's UGLY. (sorry).

Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5)--This is a tough pick as well, especially by 7.5, but i think my dad's alma mater packs it in...

Tiffin at Findlay End of the road for Tiffin(y)

Frostburg State at Glenville State-- G'ville state blew their wad last week.

Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State--End of road for WVS

Oklahoma at Baylor--I'm rootin for Baylor, but that means OU wins.

Georgia at Auburn--just a hunch.

Yale at Princeton-- really? this is the game you pick for this week? :)

Slippery Rock at Kutztown Hear me out...in big games when I pick The Rock to win...they lose. Always has been that way. I think Rock will win, but not going to jinx it.

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Gannon at Lock Haven
                im soooo glad I saw the "hear me out" because I was ready to be like WTH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5): Edinboro should have one the first match-up, should definitely win this one.

Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville: Final game for Marty?

Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5): PSAC making the Rams earn their winning seasons now

California at West Chester: 51/49 edge to the home team

IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg: IUP is very, very good and have to escape this game without injuries.

Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven: With 4 seconds remaining in the game, both schools should call a time out and fire their head coach.

Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5): JimmyTsburg takes out their frustration on Clarion

Tiffin at Findlay: Oh boy

Frostburg State at Glenville State: Ugly drive home for Frostburg.

Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State: Proved they are vulnerable but they're still way better.

Oklahoma at Baylor: Should be a good game. Baylor is almost "back"

Georgia at Auburn: Yawn

Yale at Princeton: Yale might make it deep into the FCS playoffs. Princeton isn't very good.

Slippery Rock at Kutztown: Bears are a very good team but its really hard to pick against Rock right now.

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Edinboro/Bloom

The Gannon vs LH comment is fantastic. Lol.

Comment

Edinboro +3.5 - I think boro is a legitimate underdog here but the 3.5 pts covers more potential outcomes.. I think bloom sticks more to the shotgun 3 wide set and gives boro problems with that. This is a tough one to pick who's going to show up.

Millersville +21.5

Shepherd -24.5

California - 7, 11, and 3 pt losses to 3 teams with a combined recored of 29-1. Urbana or WVST over them is a joke. Findlay or Ohio Domican is at least an argument.

IUP -10.5

Lock Haven +7.5 - LH is the worst team in the psac...but wonder how many Gannon players want to ride out to LH and play in the cold.

East Stroudsburg -7.5

Findlay

Frostburg State

Notre Dame -7.5

Oklahoma

Georgia

Princeton

Slippery Rock

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: ____________ Boro/ Bloom

Comment

Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5): If either team scores 3 points combined in this game, then that would be the upset of the year
                      Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville: Bye week for the Lake Show
                      Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5): Sheep survive their first season in the PSAC; the Fighting Stewies, not so much
                      California at West Chester: Another season of underachievement in the Mon Valley
                      IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg: Red Chickens romp in a playoff tuneup
                      Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven: The PSAC's Game of the Weak, By the Weak, For the Weak
                      Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5): Dem Golden Iggles end another season of irrelevance
                      Tiffin at Findlay: Rivalry game = upset special
                      Frostburg State at Glenville State: Frostburg surprising a lot of people in their first season as a D2 program
                      Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State: Basically a play-in game out of the MEC
                      Oklahoma at Baylor: The BU-BUs are a bigger fraud of an undefeated team than Minnesota - their game against TCU was tied 9-9 at end of regulation and set Big 12 football back at least 30 years (then again, it's not like the Okie Dokes are impressive either)
                      Georgia at Auburn: I hate the SEC, so I'm just guessing here
                      Yale at Princeton: I don't care

Slippery Rock at Kutztown: KUBs channel their inner 2011 and win a close one over the Fighting Slippys

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Boro/Bloom
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                        California at West Chester - As big a playoff game as the State Game. Can The Spocks win a get in? We shall see.
                        Do I detect sarcasm? Because I don't see how this is even close to like a playoff game for Cal.

Oklahoma at Baylor - Only because Matt Rhule used to coach Temple
                        Baylor is a bigger fraud than Mini-soda was perceived to be (at least before they beat State Penn). I work event staff at TCU games and I can attest to what a joke that team is. Baylor was tied 9-9 at the end of regulation with a god-awful TCU team. There's a reason that undefeated Baylor wasn't even in the top 10 in the initial playoff scam rankings.
                        Last edited by ctrabs74; 11-11-2019, 10:45 PM.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5) Pride game, Edinboro have already cleaned their cleats and just want to get this season over. Younger players play this game and prepare for spring ball. Bloomsburg is home, only reason.

Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville: Like I have always said, Mercyhurst have the players it's Head Coaching that makes the record what it is. The crew goes out and win big in their last game, making it a little bit more difficult to get rid of an 18 year coach that have only went to the playoffs I think ONCE. Let's see what type of AD Mercyhurst really have on this decision. 21.5 will happen fast and furious, That defense of line will continue to dominate with them killer LBs.

Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5): This game will be over by half-time. Nobody wants to play in the cold for no reason.

California at West Chester: California is mad, but that's about it mad. West Chester will take this one at home on Senior Day and enjoy. Good game to watch.

IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg: IUP eats up this point spread in the first half. When you are playing for something the cold weather really doesn't matter.

Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven: Like Gannon players are saying "do we have to play this game coach, lets save money and give them the W". Lock Haven ends the season with a win.

Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5): Not enough points for E. Stroudsburge, they should have to give up 28 points. ESU wins this game before Clarion even gets off the bus. If you can't put up a fight on Senior Day at home. What do you think going to happen on the road?

Tiffin at Findlay: I'm just a Findlay type of guy.

Frostburg State at Glenville State

Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State

Oklahoma at Baylor

Georgia at Auburn

Yale at Princeton

Slippery Rock at Kutztown: This will be a fun game to watch. Slippery Rock and that QB will make noise this week and in the Playoffs.

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: Gannon vs Lock Haven

Comment

Edinboro at Bloomsburg (-3.5)

Mercyhurst (-21.5) at Millersville

Seton Hill at Shepherd (-24.5)

California at West Chester

IUP (-10.5) at Shippensburg

Gannon (-7.5) at Lock Haven

Clarion at East Stroudsburg (-7.5)

Tiffin at Findlay

Frostburg State at Glenville State

Notre Dame (-7.5) at West Virginia State

Oklahoma at Baylor

Georgia at Auburn

Yale at Princeton

Slippery Rock at Kutztown

Bonus: Of all the games listed, this one, combined, will score the fewest points: __Yale/Princeton___________

Comment

Tie for first last week: LUCKY78, EK327 and RAM040506

Updated Standings

ROCKPRIDE - 79
                              IUPMONK - 78
                              SRU88 - 78
                              EASTSTROUD13 - 77
                              RAYMOND FRANZE - 77
                              NOVA2WV - 75
                              HORRORCHILD - 75
                              IUPbigINDIANS - 74
                              IRONMANIUP - 74
                              SHEPFAN1 - 74
                              PAUL FALEWICZ - 74
                              THUNDER62 - 73
                              IUPGROUNDHOG - 72
                              NICKSHEP05 - 72
                              ROCKNATION - 72
                              TONY33 - 72
                              EDINBOROFB - 71
                              SHIPFBFAN12 - 70
                              LUCKY78 - 70
                              NODOL - 70
                              IUPALUM - 68
                              IUPNATION - 68
                              BEAREAGLE - 68
                              BART - 68
                              EK327 - 68
                              IUP24 - 67
                              CULATER - 66
                              SHONUFF - 65
                              IUPEBBS - 65
                              IUSUALLYPONDER - 65
                              CTRABS74 - 65
                              PSACFAN1 - 64
                              RAM040506 - 63
                              CU17BAW - 63
                              RAMBASEBALL - 62
                              CLYDESNRAMS - 59
                              JRSHOOTER - 59
                              FIGHTINGSCOT82 - 58
                              RES3CUE - 56
                              ROCKNTHESNACKBAR - 56
                              CLARIONPSAC - 55
                              WVFTBALLFAN - 52
                              RAMHEAD - 50
                              FEEDOGGIE - 49
                              PSACFAN8165 - 46
                              EYEOFTHEHAWK - 43
                              HUSKYNATION24 - 29
                              JAYHAWKDADDY - 29
                              MAD3BOSS - 27
                              TJ85 - 17
                              LHUEAGLEZ - 16
                              D2EQUIPMENTMANAGER - 16
                              CALUALUM99 - 16
                              BLUEJAY - 12
                              PSACFOOTBALLFAN - 10
                              BADBOYZ8 - 8
                              BADINPA - 8
                              PSACHACK - 6
                              PSAC10 - 6
                              TDOBSON - 1

Comment

Tie for first last week: LUCKY78, EK327 and RAM040506

Updated Standings

ROCKPRIDE - 79
                                IUPMONK - 78
                                SRU88 - 78
                                EASTSTROUD13 - 77
                                RAYMOND FRANZE - 77
                                NOVA2WV - 75
                                HORRORCHILD - 75
                                IUPbigINDIANS - 74
                                IRONMANIUP - 74
                                SHEPFAN1 - 74
                                PAUL FALEWICZ - 74