Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

As great as RIVERS III is, I have a feeling that this is DIGALBO'S year. It's going to be a great game but with home field advantage, it seems the GOLDEN BEARS may take home the honey !!!

Don't forget the lesson learned in men's basketball last year. IUP won the PSAC title over Mercyhurst. The following week Mercyhust knocked out IUP in Round 2 of the NCAAs (real playoffs).

This game between SRU and Kutztown is nice for the trophy rack and all ... but the next time they meet (if) will be for much higher stakes. Look what happened to West Chester last year. Now, if the goal is to solely win the PSAC, ... it's a different story.

Comment

you know whats amazing is that everyone says they hung on for dear life but each game the offense proved to be superior to even put them in position to win.

Comment

Well, if you lose to a team that comes into the game 4-6 and has surrendered more than 50 points on three occasions this year I'd have to say, yeah, that isn't going to do wonders for your playoff resume.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Don't forget the lesson learned in men's basketball last year. IUP won the PSAC title over Mercyhurst. The following week Mercyhust knocked out IUP in Round 2 of the NCAAs (real playoffs).

This game between SRU and Kutztown is nice for the trophy rack and all ... but the next time they meet (if) will be for much higher stakes. Look what happened to West Chester last year. Now, if the goal is to solely win the PSAC, ... it's a different story.
          2nd championship in 85 years of PSAC would likely be a nice piece of hardware. Last time around didn't end well. 7-49 to CAL U in '16.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think Dante just threw up another brick from behind the arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wcball00 View Post

I think Dante just threw up another brick from behind the arc.
              He sure didn't throw bricks blasting WCU right out last year. In fact, he went 3-0 against WCU last year.

He liked eliminating West Chester from things ... PSAC Tournament ... NCAAs.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

2nd championship in 85 years of PSAC would likely be a nice piece of hardware. Last time around didn't end well. 7-49 to CAL U in '16.

Fair point.

That's ultimately the tough thing about sports. The football season ends bad for all but one team.

D2 has 169 teams start the year. Only one wins their last game of the season. All but 28 teams are done in about 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

you know whats amazing is that everyone says they hung on for dear life but each game the offense proved to be superior to even put them in position to win.
                  Very true; neither Cal or IUP led at anytime in the game. But to beat KU, I think this one has to be on the D. Stop the run, having been giving up some running yardage in the last couple.

I also expect KU to run several wheel routes with their RB, that must be stopped or it could be a long day.

Comment

Rock got up early, made a few blunders and let those two (and Edinboro) hang around. It's playoff time, there's no 'letting up'. If a team has a chance to score 60, go score 60. I agree about the wheel with the RB. Something Rock saw a lot last year, there were more athletic backs, havent seen a lot of them this year. Kutztown has one. Bottom line, defense has to tackle; offense has to finish drives, can't settle for FGs.

Comment

It does not look like game is on PCN until 9:00pm. High school girls soccer!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X