X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number83
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Just go in October and see the colored foliage and all the Trump 2020 signs in people's yards.

-
    So it isn't just me who noticed that! Its true what they say, you have Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and Mississippi in between.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I suspect IUP will bring a very large crowd (by D2 road game standards). For typically having a pretty dead home crowd, IUP generally has a lively road crowd. Figure that one out.

I suppose those willing to travel are more vested in the program. On the road they all sit together and it has a snowball effect.

I'll probably make the long haul to Kutztown for the opener. Both of those first two, actually.
    Especially if my big mouth is in the stands!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I'd call it 99.9%

Tort said they put some feelers out but couldn't find anybody wanting to come here (as IUP said it would only play a home game in a one-and-done contract).

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I think I may attend the Shepherd game. I only live less than 90 mins from Shepherdstown.
    I suspect IUP will bring a very large crowd (by D2 road game standards). For typically having a pretty dead home crowd, IUP generally has a lively road crowd. Figure that one out.

I suppose those willing to travel are more vested in the program. On the road they all sit together and it has a snowball effect.

I'll probably make the long haul to Kutztown for the opener. Both of those first two, actually.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherdstown, WV week 3 perhaps?
    I think I may attend the Shepherd game. I only live less than 90 mins from Shepherdstown.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

I'd call it 99.9%

Tort said they put some feelers out but couldn't find anybody wanting to come here (as IUP said it would only play a home game in a one-and-done contract).
    Yeah...extremely small chance IUP plays an 11th game this year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I'd call it 99.9%

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Just go in October and see the colored foliage and all the Trump 2020 signs in people's yards.

-
    You mean in front of the same ****ty, run down homes along 422 that had them in 2016?

Last edited by IUPNation; 02-27-2020, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Yeah, Dems are a mess!

-
    That was a 2 hour SNL skit.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

After that debate last night they can just cancel the election and save a lot of money.
    Yeah, Dems are a mess!

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

-
    After that debate last night they can just cancel the election and save a lot of money.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I guess I will not be visiting Indiana for the second year in a row. I like going in early September.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

As of now the first home game is Sept. 26.

That sucks.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherdstown, WV week 3 perhaps?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X