Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kutztown @ Notre Dame

I hear there are actually two games involving PSAC teams going on this week!

Unfortunately I will likely not be able to watch most of this game, but here is a thread if anyone is so inclined.

I'm here in Kutztown for this game. If Kutztown is able to come away with the win, we're guaranteed an all-PSAC SR1 final; with the other contest between Shepherd and Slippery Rock.
    I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Kutztown forces NDC to a 3-and-out on the first possession of the game. Following a 48-yard punt, Kutztown drove down the field but stalled at the 11. 28-yd FGA missed wide right. 0-0 halfway through the first quarter.

Comment

NDC throws an INT at mid-field, Kutztown marches down to 3rd and Goal at the 3, DiGalbo throws an INT at the goal line.

Kutztown forces another NDC 3-and-out,

End of 1st, 0-0. KU has the ball at NDC's 30.

Comment

Kutztown leads at halftime 14-7.

The Golden Bears started the scoring with a WR touchdown pass on a reverse. Notre Dame Falcons followed that up with a 52-yard TD run by DJ Greene; which KU immediately followed with an 80-yard touchdown pass. Kutztown has thrown three INTs in the first half--his second was tipped at the line of scrimmage and the third was off the hands/body of the WR and bounced to a DB behind the play. KU has had its opportunities to really run away with it--they've forced at least three 3-and-outs thus far.

Comment

Kutztown up 14-7 at the half. They should have a bigger lead. DiGalbo has thrown 3 interceptions. He's actually playing well but he seems to be pressing in some situations.

NDC can't match up in the trenches. They need to pull off big runs and that's how they score. McLaughlin can't run on KU. His style is that he stays behind the line of scrimmage and looks for a hole. If he can find a hole, he's gone. However, there haven't been any holes for him in the 1st half, anyway. NDC has a history of making 2nd half comebacks so it's certainly not over but I would say KU is clearly a better team.

Comment

14-10 with under 5:00 to play in the 3rd. Kutztown's DiGalbo has his 4th INT--another one off the hands of a receiver. NDC makes a 30-yard field goal. KU forced to punt, Notre Dame QB fumbles around midfield while scrambling recovered by KU. Kutztown driving, 30-yard run sets up 1st and Goal at the 6 yard line.

Comment

Both teams miss a field goal attempt in the first half, Kutztown early and Notre Dame College at the half. So far this half, both teams trade field goals. 17-10 KU with 2:00 left in the 3rd.

Comment

NDC DJ Greene 65-yard TD run up the middle called back for holding.

End of the 3rd quarter, KU 17-10 NDC.

NDC starts the 4th quarter 1st and 10 at their own 48 yard line.

Comment

ND had a long TD run called back on a hold. I'd like to see that again. Didn't really see a hold live.

Comment

NDC first and goal at the 6, stopped short, turnover-on-downs. KU takes over at their own 5 yard line, QB fumbles in the end zone, recovered by NDC - TD.

17-17 10:11 in 4th

Comment

NDC missed FG at 1:27 KU take over at their own 26.

Comment

NDC misses a 44 yard FG. Now can DiGalbo do his thing and pull this out in regulation time?

Comment

Could be going to OT in K'TOWN

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                              Could be going to OT in K'TOWN
                              That would be a NO !!! MCLAUGHLIN blows up the BEARS !!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X