Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vulcans football 2019

Originally posted by IUP410 View Post
    This team is the definition of a bunch of bums! They will lose to IUP and Slippery Rock and maybe Edinboro!!! They are a bunch of street thugs that will be in jail one day!!!
    HMMM..... alright everyone just walk away quietly ...he probably won't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      2019 roster...
      https://calvulcans.com/roster.aspx?p...=206&sort=name
      4 missing from original 30 commits. Now to winning some games.
      Who do you see missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Who do you see missing?
        Tanner Dudek K/P Leechburg, Rontay Dunbar Freedom, Ian Kulp DL Whitehall, Adon Tell DL Ravenna OH

Comment

Tanner Dudek K/P Leechburg, Rontay Dunbar Freedom, Ian Kulp DL Whitehall, Adon Tell DL Ravenna OH
          There best lineman last 2 seasons Mccorkle not on roster, interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
            We'll learn a lot quick. After the creampuff opener they got two tough ones in a row ... granted both at Adamson but regardless.

Comment

That is worrying and I missed it. I'll give it a few days and then panic. Could be a typo. On Josh B's 6/16 Top 20 D2 draft prospects, MCCORKLE was listed. On a follow-up list posted on 7/12, he was no longer there. That doesn't make me hopeful.

Comment

An interesting addition is #15 Geremy Paige at LB. He started about 25 games at Gannon and mustve got hurt last year. He's had some real production in the PSAC so he will help at LB. Add Paige with Julian Cox coming back....big boost at LB. Interesting to see if McCorkle is back or not.

It appeared from the media day stuff last week that Gannon was saying Dontae Owens and Harris-Lyles are not back. Wonder if they end up somewhere else.

Any Cal people know what is up with Najhier West. He was on the roster last year at a true fr. but no pic and now this year he's not listed with a number. I thought he had a
                chance to be a Samir Bullock type player if he worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                  An interesting addition is #15 Geremy Paige at LB. He started about 25 games at Gannon and mustve got hurt last year. He's had some real production in the PSAC so he will help at LB. Add Paige with Julian Cox coming back....big boost at LB. Interesting to see if McCorkle is back or not.

It appeared from the media day stuff last week that Gannon was saying Dontae Owens and Harris-Lyles are not back. Wonder if they end up somewhere else.

Any Cal people know what is up with Najhier West. He was on the roster last year at a true fr. but no pic and now this year he's not listed with a number. I thought he had a
                  chance to be a Samir Bullock type player if he worked out.
                  West may or may not have been at CAL last year. Listed as a true freshman, he missed photo day and did not show up in any stats. May have never showed up and never was deleted. He rarely tweets about himself while retweeting a lot about others. No idea.

Comment

That is worrying and I missed it. I'll give it a few days and then panic. Could be a typo. On Josh B's 6/16 Top 20 D2 draft prospects, MCCORKLE was listed. On a follow-up list posted on 7/12, he was no longer there. That doesn't make me hopeful.
                    Well now I am depressed. Just noticed that MCCORKLE'S #51 Jersey has been reassigned to JR LB TYRIQ THOMPSON from WOODLAND HILLS. Several searches have yielded nothing about a player who had a chance to get at least a look from the pros.

Comment

Well now I am depressed. Just noticed that MCCORKLE'S #51 Jersey has been reassigned to JR LB TYRIQ THOMPSON from WOODLAND HILLS. Several searches have yielded nothing about a player who had a chance to get at least a look from the pros.
                      Was not on spring roster either, I believe, huge loss, one of best Cal OL in years trust me.

Comment

Was not on spring roster either, I believe, huge loss, one of best Cal OL in years trust me.
                        He was probably a legit low-level NFL prospect. He had to go somewhere. I'd assume it will be mentioned when the local paper does its preview.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          He was probably a legit low-level NFL prospect. He had to go somewhere. I'd assume it will be mentioned when the local paper does its preview.
                          Just received inside info that CM was "denied a sixth year.," I've never understood the NCAA rules about eligibility. He seemed to have another year to go, but apparently not the case. Someone gets a chance.

Comment

Comment

OOOF...not feelin' the love

Comment

4 losses and not one of them from losing to IUP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...