Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    This is my fourth year running Pick 'Em.

This is far and away the least amount of people ever picking IUP to win.

It's around 4:1 right now in favor of Shepherd.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    What about Levity Brewing Co?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I'd agree Nap's is the place.

For a little more chill, Brunzies is probably the bet ... kind of an upscale sports-ish bar and restaurant. It's just expensive enough the students don't hang there a whole lot.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    We do have a Meadows in Hagerstown, Md. Its a tasty treat.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hit me up on the PMs if you need any help with parking, restaurants, etc.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

I'll be there. The weather looks good. Shepherd's all aluminum stands radiate the heat as well. Low 80's will be a nice reprieve. I still remember my first trip to Indiana in '98. An alebriated student fell down the home stands, and got up and said the worst part of that was it was his second time in the last week. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I'll be there. The weather looks good. Shepherd's all aluminum stands radiate the heat as well. Low 80's will be a nice reprieve. I still remember my first trip to Indiana in '98. An alebriated student fell down the home stands, and got up and said the worst part of that was it was his second time in the last week. Lol!
    Hit me up on the PMs if you need any help with parking, restaurants, etc.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

On many levels, that was one of the more miserable games I've attended at Miller.

What an odd ending.

I wouldn't want to guess how many people were 'still' at that game in the fourth quarter. It wasn't many. They beat the hell out of each other for four quarters. Great game to watch if you like defense.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Gonna be a hot one tomorrow ... 80+ and sunny.

Bring a hat on the visitor side. The sun just beats it the whole game.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Just landed a little bit ago in Pittsburgh. I can smell football in the air! We are getting very very close! GO HAWKS!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I won't argue the score as I think this matchup is usually a close game. However, two things Shepherd does reasonably well is (A)O-Line protecting Bagent combined with quick plays and (B) keeping the run game in check. If you had said, Big Irv and Touchdown Brown were going to have big days, I would agree with you 100%. I just don't see 250 yards on the ground.
    Irv and Brown will rightfully draw a lot of attention. I look for our Florida Gator to have his coming out party tomorrow. He got to camp late and his feet are wet now. IUP also has what should be a star TE ... have to get him involved with the others drawing so much attention.

Gonna be a hot one tomorrow ... 80+ and sunny.

Bring a hat on the visitor side. The sun just beats it the whole game.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

ONLY GOOD PROGRAM IN THAT CONFERENCE LEFT AND CAME TO THE PSAC, STAY IN THE TRUCK BERT
    In the words of that great philosopher Fran Tarkenton - Ignoring facts does not make them go away.

In the words of an even greater philosopher Morgan Freedman - Posting in all caps makes you look even dumber than you actually are. For you, that's no small feat.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

I won't argue the score as I think this matchup is usually a close game. However, two things Shepherd does reasonably well is (A)O-Line protecting Bagent combined with quick plays and (B) keeping the run game in check. If you had said, Big Irv and Touchdown Brown were going to have big days, I would agree with you 100%. I just don't see 250 yards on the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    O/U Bagent 400 yards........
    I'll take over because I know he'll have to go 4 quarters in this one.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X