X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramhead View Post
    Hey IUPers, I am looking for information on items you can bring into Miller Stadium. I can't find any information on the website. Looking forward to a great game!
    tailgate starts @11

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramhead View Post
    Hey IUPers, I am looking for information on items you can bring into Miller Stadium. I can't find any information on the website. Looking forward to a great game!
    Charibacks.

No food.

No booze.

Leave a comment:

• Ramhead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I didn't say anything about the staff. They are an upper echelon Region 1 program, along with Shepherd/Rock and recently Notre Dame from the MEC. Ashland I would think is sure to join that conversation going forward as well.

Since 2010 IUP has won 2 PSAC titles, pump the brakes dude.
    the MEC is consistently filled with terrible teams. IUP would win every year if they were in it. YOU pump the brakes my man

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    I didn't say anything about the staff. They are an upper echelon Region 1 program, along with Shepherd/Rock and recently Notre Dame from the MEC. Ashland I would think is sure to join that conversation going forward as well.

Since 2010 IUP has won 2 PSAC titles, pump the brakes dude.

Leave a comment:

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol
    look my man, IMG could win the MEC region. that conference is God awful
    Last edited by IUPHAWKS7; 09-16-2021, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    And with all of the Slip talk. They are extremely overrated this year. They should have lost there first game. Wayne St had 4 chances on the 2 yard line. Pathetic Wayne St did not score. They only scored 22 points on East Stroudsburg. Come on man if your ranked 9th in the country you better score more than that against them. Still trying to figure out how there QB is starting at Slip. Have watched 2 of there games online and just not high on him at all.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    They could play three times. That would be nuts.

This week. PSAC title game. Playoffs.

Taking a step further, all three games could be in Indiana. The West hosts the title game this year.

Funny to think about ... but, let's just win Saturday first.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post
    Well their one of the top ranked team in sr1 very overrated
    What a handful of D2 coaches or a handful of volunteer columnists for this site think about Slippery Rock has nothing to do with the playoffs.

To quote a former PSAC head coach who shall remain nameless, coaches polls are about as useful as ranking the 25 best people in bed but you've only been with MAYBE 2 or 3 of the people on the list. That one always makes me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Well, for starters I didn't mention Slippery Rock anywhere in that post.
    Well their one of the top ranked team in sr1 very overrated

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    If the run is there, and the defense shows up I love the hawks with this one. Keep the ball out of Bagents hands as much as possible.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Well, for starters I didn't mention Slippery Rock anywhere in that post.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X