Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Thank goodness you backed off the trash talk, because you're honestly not very good at it. Man, you sure picked the wrong board to come into and just start calling everyone "Bum." You were way in over your head.

As far as the game goes, I expect a good one, like always.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

For real, Nation. We used to go at it back in the day. You were much more creative than "Bum." I think he needs a trash talking mentor.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

For real, Nation. We used to go at it back in the day. You were much more creative than "Bum." I think he needs a trash talking mentor.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    In other words, they'll basically get the schedule Ship had in 2019 when we hit every ranked team in the PSAC.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Will one of you IUP guys come get your boy? He's clearly new to talking trash. He's not very creative. I know from personal experience that some of you guys are better at it. It's just that he needs help. It's really sad.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    This poor sap couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

COOL!!! WELCOME TO THE PSAC SHEPARD WONT SEE A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME! ACTUALLY IM A ENGLISH TEACHER NOW! STAMP IT
    Ouch! That is not the best endorsement of the IUP English department. You can't even spell your opponent's name correctly.

Someone! Anyone! Help this man. He needs it so badly.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

5-5 LMAO! IUP HASNT SINCE 5-5 ONCE! THEY BREED WINNERS! CHECK THE RESUME BUM
    You really did find the wrong board. We might not always agree with the IUP regulars, but they aren't on the wrong end of the evolutionary ladder.

Save your brand of schoolyard posturing for your local redneck bar. We aren't playing.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Will one of you IUP guys come get your boy? He's clearly new to talking trash. He's not very creative. I know from personal experience that some of you guys are better at it. It's just that he needs help. It's really sad.
    SO SAD, ONLY THING SAD IS THIS L your catching Saturday Bum!

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

Cool! So, you're a trash talking middle aged guy who can't come up with a better insult than "Bum." Definitely not one of IUP's finest. I can already tell that you weren't an English major.

So disappointing.
    COOL!!! WELCOME TO THE PSAC SHEPARD WONT SEE A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME! STAMP IT
    Last edited by IUPFOOTBALLALUM; 09-13-2021, 12:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Cool! So, you're a trash talking middle aged guy who can't come up with a better insult than "Bum." Definitely not one of IUP's finest. I can already tell that you weren't an English major.

So disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

We've heard this stuff since 1998. Honestly, I am disappointed in your lack of creativity. You need to tap into the crowd that has been behind IUP for a long time. They're much better at this trash talk than you are. And yes, Shepherd is currently 2-1 at Miller Stadium. If IUP wins, that will make it 2-2 at Miller. Keep up!

This younger generation continues to disappoint me.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I'll take a 5-5 team till the end if it means I don't become such a pathetic fanboi.
    5-5 LMAO! IUP HASNT SINCE 5-5 ONCE! THEY BREED WINNERS! CHECK THE RESUME BUM

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X