• Show
Clear All

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    We will need him Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    How do you get suspended before your season even starts?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Every team is going to experience this during the next couple months. It's going to hit every team in the league at some point.

IUP was somehow able to overcome losing its starting QB and All-America DB (and half the staff).

It's quite remarkable they were able to stay together and win yesterday - especially being the first game.

You just have to hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

That's how it's been since COVID started. All sports!!! Does it make sense???? After gripping each other up for 4 quarters, let's wave good game! Hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Good news. Not the suspended part, but, ...

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Every team is going to experience this during the next couple months. It's going to hit every team in the league at some point.

IUP was somehow able to overcome losing its starting QB and All-America DB (and half the staff).

It's quite remarkable they were able to stay together and win yesterday - especially being the first game.

You just have to hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Not to get involved in a political heater ... but, Harry wasn't the only one.

Sounds like two players and half the coaching staff was out due to covid protocols.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

The right thing??? The go to the cafe to eat and can get it. WTF is wrong with you???
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Getting back to football ...

Do we have a full-blown QB controversy now?

Or, does Tort go back to Harry Football?

Any update on Kelly's status? I thought Denunzio-Biss did pretty well filling in for him.

I assume we may now see the Edinboro RB get some snaps.

80 and 88 were in boots yesterday and didn't dress. Both WRs.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

You are dumber than I thought!!! You still have no clue if Harry did or did not get a vaccine! The virus is everywhere and just because you wear a mask and have a vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it. You can be as careful as possible and STILL get infected! You trash Harry but yet you do not know the situation. All you do is spit out your political views! Guess what, Harry wasn't the only one missing Saturday! This didn't just happen to IUP's team this weekend! ET OVER IT and YOURSELF!!!
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 09:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post

After playing a football game, I noticed the players no longer shake hands, they social distance and wave to each others. What's with that?
    That's how it's been since COVID started. All sports!!! Does it make sense???? After gripping each other up for 4 quarters, let's wave good game! Hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied

The right thing??? The go to the cafe to eat and can get it. WTF is wrong with you???
    After playing a football game, I noticed the players no longer shake hands, they social distance and wave to each others. What's with that?

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Very well put, and this is what young players just don't get. You get X number of chances to do this, and it's an experience you'll remember 45 years later. I'd be doing everything in my power to make sure I got on the field.
    It's not fair to single out individual players because we don't know their vaccination status. In general, though, I think there is no legitimate excuse for college and pro athletes not to be vaccinated. Just for yourself. However, when you are on a team there are other people depending on you. Not being vaccinated has been legitimized by the "It's my choice" BS.

For these D2 guys, the difference in the penalties for vax vs. not vax should be enough. We are experiencing so many breakthrough cases which complicates the conversation even more. It's simple, though. Just get vaccinated.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    You are dumber than I thought!!! You still have no clue if Harry did or did not get a vaccine! The virus is everywhere and just because you wear a mask and have a vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it. You can be as careful as possible and STILL get infected! You trash Harry but yet you do not know the situation. All you do is spit out your political views! Guess what, Harry wasn't the only one missing Saturday! This didn't just happen to IUP's team this weekend! ET OVER IT and YOURSELF!!!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X