Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    What a joke this post has become! IUPnation and jrshooter are do as I say not as I do type people! Unreal!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

The rent story was to say all kinds arent taking things seriously not just your hillbillies CNN tells you about. Not snearing at all...I liked them actually. I think ppl can do what they want. You take everything through your lense. I dont even know how you took it that way. Its in response to only hillbillies dont take this seriously. LOL. I'm an atheist I dont think I can be a conservative but tell me how it all fits anyway. LOL.

*i'm done taking over this thread so by all means have the last word. I'm off to watch Tucker.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Haha. I knew I have to be a far right winger if I have a problem with anything you say. LOL. You are so far left everything else is far right. The middle is far right in that case.

I wasnt bashing the idea of eating in a well ventilated restaurant. I was bashing the idea that that makes it all good. How do you know if the players that get it arent doing all the same stuff.

Following guidelines doesnt make you immune to covid. .

Edinboro's game got cancelled because they are punishing kids that are unvaccinated not because they actually had covid. And others that get cancelled will be because unvaccinated kids that were exposed will automatically be locked down for 10 days or whatever and not because they actually have covid. I think that's crazy. Should be quarantined and be able to test out. Nothing crazy like do nothing which is what it seems ppl take it as.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    The rent story was to say all kinds arent taking things seriously not just your hillbillies CNN tells you about. Not snearing at all...I liked them actually. I think ppl can do what they want. You take everything through your lense. I dont even know how you took it that way. Its in response to only hillbillies dont take this seriously. LOL. I'm an atheist I dont think I can be a conservative but tell me how it all fits anyway. LOL.

*i'm done taking over this thread so by all means have the last word. I'm off to watch Tucker.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    It's like you idiots dont read what I'm responding to. " I cant wait to troll these college players when I'm proven right" .....then say I only eat in well ventilated restaurants. Every post is political. Hllbillies blah blah blah. .............I've gone into the city to collect rent in erie and had 15 or so college age kids in the living room passing around joints last summer in the prime time.....they werent hillybilly trump supporters either. "I'm a liberal so we dont pay attention to our own hypocrisy only other peoples" . You all are why I cant vote democrat anymore...and why I watch no cable news of any kind....its all selling whatever bs you want to buy. .
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Haha. I knew I have to be a far right winger if I have a problem with anything you say. LOL. You are so far left everything else is far right. The middle is far right in that case.

I wasnt bashing the idea of eating in a well ventilated restaurant. I was bashing the idea that that makes it all good. How do you know if the players that get it arent doing all the same stuff.

Following guidelines doesnt make you immune to covid. .

Edinboro's game got cancelled because they are punishing kids that are unvaccinated not because they actually had covid. And others that get cancelled will be because unvaccinated kids that were exposed will automatically be locked down for 10 days or whatever and not because they actually have covid. I think that's crazy. Should be quarantined and be able to test out. Nothing crazy like do nothing which is what it seems ppl take it as.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

No, actually its being annoyed with people that act like they know everything. Like bash kids but say I eat out but only in "well ventilated restaurants". I accept no body knows everything. But its annoying when people think they do. Because they watch CNN. So much political bs is annoying to read. Talk about everyone being armchair experts then all you read is them being armchair experts. I've had covid and been around others that have. I also have a problem with schools punishing 20 years olds for not even having covid. But **** you too.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

And yet, you sound like the worst kind of liberal, just turned in the opposite direction.
    Ya, how clever. You're obviously a genius.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    It's like you idiots dont read what I'm responding to. " I cant wait to troll these college players when I'm proven right" .....then say I only eat in well ventilated restaurants. Every post is political. Hllbillies blah blah blah. .............I've gone into the city to collect rent in erie and had 15 or so college age kids in the living room passing around joints last summer in the prime time.....they werent hillybilly trump supporters either. "I'm a liberal so we dont pay attention to our own hypocrisy only other peoples" . You all are why I cant vote democrat anymore...and why I watch no cable news of any kind....its all selling whatever bs you want to buy. .
    And yet, you sound like the worst kind of liberal, just turned in the opposite direction.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

No, actually its being annoyed with people that act like they know everything. Like bash kids but say I eat out but only in "well ventilated restaurants". I accept no body knows everything. But its annoying when people think they do. Because they watch CNN. So much political bs is annoying to read. Talk about everyone being armchair experts then all you read is them being armchair experts. I've had covid and been around others that have. I also have a problem with schools punishing 20 years olds for not even having covid. But **** you too.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I just don't understand the attitude that you and others still have about the Covid world. It's like, "What part of it all have you missed?"

You act like you know stuff that nobody knows. You downplay it. You make fun of protocols and safety measures. Is it that your information sources haven't given you a realistic perspective, or what?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X