replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Looks like Harry Football is out today.
    Huh !?!? Oh my....

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

IUP will control the line scrimmage and manhandle kutztown in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
    We hope so IUPFOOTBALLALUM .... we hope so. That is where football games are won.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Looks like Harry Football is out today.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied

Kutztown plays exceptionally smart and clean -- very few penalties or mistakes. IUP must stay composed and mentally focused.

Make no mistake this is a team that will punch back.

I like IUP 24-21 in a dog fight.
    IUP will control the line scrimmage and manhandle kutztown in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I know it was Kutztown and Assumption first game, but Kutztown only won 19-0. That keeps on sticking in my mind. Unless the offense REALLY is clicking, I am also predicting a low-scoring time of game, with IUP winning by one score.
    I hate to make a prediction on this since there are so many question marks but I am going with IUP by 34-14, with the kicker getting in on the scoring. Unfortunately, I also predict another slow start by the Crimson Hawks.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Kutztown plays exceptionally smart and clean -- very few penalties or mistakes. IUP must stay composed and mentally focused.

I know it was Kutztown and Assumption first game, but Kutztown only won 19-0. That keeps on sticking in my mind. Unless the offense REALLY is clicking, I am also predicting a low-scoring time of game, with IUP winning by one score.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

Not a very good prediction, I know IUP hasn't beat Kutztown in recent meetings but from the way the Crimson Hawks have reloaded this is going to be a very hard team to beat. IUP wins this game 28-14, rushing the ball for over 250 yards.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post
    Kutztown 35-13
    Not a very good prediction, I know IUP hasn't beat Kutztown in recent meetings but from the way the Crimson Hawks have reloaded this is going to be a very hard team to beat. IUP wins this game 28-14, rushing the ball for over 250 yards.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    Kutztown 35-13

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    IUP FOOTBALL IS BACK!! PROUD ALUM HERE! Expect nothing but complete domination from IUP today!

Leave a comment:

• TerryBradshaw12
    replied
    Straight from "The Penn"
    • Nick Schmidt

"At quarterback, the Crimson Hawks have replaced one graduate transfer with another. Harry Woodbery, a six-foot-two, 195-pound transfer from Eastern Illinois is expected to start behind center, as did Quinton Maxwell in 2019 after transferring from Ohio University"

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

The defensive front will be rotated to keep fresh legs out there. Not a shock!
    Correct. So it's not a big thing to 'start' per se. I'd guess snaps played are pretty even by the end.

Interesting side note: Kutztown has one of the longest road winning streaks in the country.

IUP leads the series, 9-2-1, but has lost the last two meetings.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

The Clarion transfer and the Stetson transfer aren't starting but I get the impression they are almost going to go hockey-style with constant line changes. They are very deep on the DL and should be able to keep fresh guys in all game.
    The defensive front will be rotated to keep fresh legs out there. Not a shock!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

We'll see soon enough.

Most importantly, I have the Ray Parker Jr. album packed for the tailgate.

Why wait until inside for a little 'busters.
    Ha Ha Ha @ Ray Parker Jr album.....Ha Ha Ha....please just play Ghostbusters once....not 100 times like the former marching band did....

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X