X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Not answering my question I see... are you scared of the truth????

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.
    Ah, a new clown

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Nation didn't make the money claim. Fightingscot82 did. I trust him. He knows all this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If I have to talk about 'the game inside the game' yesterday ... put me on suicide watch.

I never want to see a replay, highlight or really even mention Oct 23 ever again. It was that bad to see live.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Another personality is running amok. Brandon really needs to fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Talking ball!!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Talking ball!!! LOL!!
    If I have to talk about 'the game inside the game' yesterday ... put me on suicide watch.

I never want to see a replay, highlight or really even mention Oct 23 ever again. It was that bad to see live.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

OK. IUP had the biggest botched game in history yesterday. Should we talk about that more?
    Talking ball!!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Please consider the "join date" of Iupgh and avoid further discussion.
    So I have to be some football guru poster with 100 takes to have credibility, typical poster who usually talks about bands and old fans. Half the guys on this board either have an axe to grind or a former crawl on player that thinks he knows everything. Stick to band talk with your 1000 posts.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Where is the evidence that iup has more money than anyone in the Psac??? Are you inside the program??

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.
    OK. IUP had the biggest botched game in history yesterday. Should we talk about that more?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

1 fluke year!
    I think at the time it was a good hire. I recall thinking if he did well at Edinboro he would thrive with IUP's money. Obviously it was a disaster.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Please consider the "join date" of Iupgh and avoid further discussion.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Not really. Talk and babble from somebody who has no clue about Psac football.
    Another personality is running amok. Brandon really needs to fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Shoe string budget? IUP has the largest football budget in the conference and it's not close.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X