Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: Robert Kraft

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Actually it has already been done bigger and better in sports before with the Celtics of long ago and the UCLA Bruins of the 60s/70s. Maybe you just meant this current era? But I think those teams I mentioned won something like around 10-11 titles. I'd have to look it up.

-

That UCLA dynasty may have been even more dirty than the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      That UCLA dynasty may have been even more dirty than the Pats.
      How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        How so?
        Sam Gilbert

Comment

Actually it has already been done bigger and better in sports before with the Celtics of long ago and the UCLA Bruins of the 60s/70s. Maybe you just meant this current era? But I think those teams I mentioned won something like around 10-11 titles. I'd have to look it up.
          -
          For the record, UCLA won 10 national titles between 1964-75. They had a streak of 7 straight between 1967-73. Looked up Sam Gilbert, too. A corrupt donor. How many Sam Gilbert's have there been in college sports? When all was said and done John Wooden essentially said he 'should have done more' about Gilbert. They killed Joe Paterno for that.

Comment

The NFL made Jerry Richardson sell the Carolina Panthers for a pattern of behavior within his organization. I wonder if Kraft will have to do the same...

Comment

Kraft allegedly went to the salon Saturday night, then again Sunday morning. Unless the old seadog couldn't finish the first time, that's more admirable than anything his stupid football team has done

Comment

This thread is comedy gold and it has nothing to do with the Pats or Kraft.

LMAO! :laugh::loser:
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  The NFL made Jerry Richardson sell the Carolina Panthers for a pattern of behavior within his organization. I wonder if Kraft will have to do the same...
                  That would be nice. But it seems that Kraft owns the league and Goodell is his $40 mil a year b itch. Goodell had all the evidence of Spygate destroyed which was wrong. That scandal was every bit on par with the 1919 Black Sox scandal----and probably much worse.

Just look at all these calls the Cheatriots have gotten over the years. Tuck Rule? Okay, I guess it was technically on the books but no one had ever heard of that one before Walt Kolman pulled it out of obscurity to save Tom Lady's bacon in that snowy 2002 divisional round game against the Raiders. Remember the time Peyton Manning played the AFC title game up in NE and how his WRs were held all game long and nary a call against the Cheatriots secondary? How two season's ago all the calls that benefited the Cheaters? Jesse James. The Bills game. The Jets game. All bunk and calls that should have gone against them. How about this past AFC title game? A Chiefs DL brushes his hand against Tom Lady's jersey and he gets a 15-yard penalty for it. How about those catches that Edelman and Hogan made late in the contest with the ball touching the ground. Those were calls that likely should have been overturned. How about Edelman's muffed punt? Amazing how they always get these calls.

I watched about a dozen plays of this past SB in the first quarter. When I saw the one Ram DB deliver a good hard shot that would have had the Cheaters backed up to a 3rd and 20 and then promptly have the refs toss the resquite 15-yard penalty against the Rams, well, that's where I got and turned the television off and went and found something else to do the rest of the evening.

Kraft is the biggest fraud ever. I guess we see what $6 billion buys you in the NFL.

-
                  Last edited by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS; 02-26-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post
                    Kraft allegedly went to the salon Saturday night, then again Sunday morning. Unless the old seadog couldn't finish the first time, that's more admirable than anything his stupid football team has done
                    Isn't it crazy how Kraft is denying all of this when the police actually have video of him doing his thing? These guys are unbelievable. Goodness, there are already descriptions of what took place on the videos being put out there. More lies and more dishonesty from a criminal organization.

Hopefully they have some good and honest police down in Florida and they don't let him buy his way out of this. That's why the videos should be aired as soon as possible before they suddenly disappear.

-

Comment

Isn't it crazy how Kraft is denying all of this when the police actually have video of him doing his thing? These guys are unbelievable. Goodness, there are already descriptions of what took place on the videos being put out there. More lies and more dishonesty from a criminal organization.

Hopefully they have some good and honest police down in Florida and they don't let him buy his way out of this. That's why the videos should be aired as soon as possible before they suddenly disappear.

-
                      Well *he's* not denying it. His lawyer is doing the lying for him. Anything he says publicly can be used against him in court. Always funny how it works out that way. Unless you're an idiot like that Roger Stone guy.
                      Last edited by Fightingscot82; 02-26-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        Well *he's* not denying it. His lawyer is doing the lying for him. Anything he says publicly can be used against him in court. Always funny how it works out that way. Unless you're an idiot like that Roger Stone guy.
                        If the condom don't fit ... you must acquit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X