X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Shirts vs Skins in football. I like it!!!
    The Skins will like it 'til the chill of those Autumn winds start to blow.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Probably the biggest hint of IUP having no jerseys is the players taking the practice field shirtless. Thank Goodness it is a beautiful March.
    Shirts vs Skins in football. I like it!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Placeholder for updates on uniform & helmet updates going into the real 2021 season.

Some hints of IUP having no jerseys but no word on helmet updates.

Edinboro has all new kits for 2021. Looks like a red & white jersey with the Fighting Scot at the bottom of the V-neck. White helmets with a Royal Stewart plaid stripe up the middle. Red cage. Unsure if they ditched the oversized Fighting Scot on the side from last year.

Anyone else?
    Probably the biggest hint of IUP having no jerseys is the players taking the practice field shirtless. Thank Goodness it is a beautiful March.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    I've always liked Edinboro's helmets. Even the simple Illinois-style decal of the TLT era was nice. Fortunately there are a lot of fun options with the Fighting Scot, swords, plaid, Boro, etc.

How long until IUP does the feather wing a la Oregon? For a school like Clarion, that could look awesome with gold printing on a navy jersey.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I always liked the script 'Boro helmets.

Not a fan of constant change. But, I know the kids like it.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    started a topic New Uniforms 2021

New Uniforms 2021

Placeholder for updates on uniform & helmet updates going into the real 2021 season.

Some hints of IUP having no jerseys but no word on helmet updates.

Edinboro has all new kits for 2021. Looks like a red & white jersey with the Fighting Scot at the bottom of the V-neck. White helmets with a Royal Stewart plaid stripe up the middle. Red cage. Unsure if they ditched the oversized Fighting Scot on the side from last year.

Anyone else?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X