Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Coach at Shepherd

I saw that Ramal Faunteroy is returning to Shepherd as Recruiting Coordinator and a defensive coach. I think he was responsible for some pretty significant recruits (Howard Jones maybe?) along the defensive line when he was at Shepherd last. I am glad to see that he has returned. Hopefully, Shepherd will see his impact a little this year but next year for sure.

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
    I saw that Ramal Faunteroy is returning to Shepherd as Recruiting Coordinator and a defensive coach. I think he was responsible for some pretty significant recruits (Howard Jones maybe?) along the defensive line when he was at Shepherd last. I am glad to see that he has returned. Hopefully, Shepherd will see his impact a little this year but next year for sure.
    100% he's an excellent recruiter and had a nice hand in bringing in some talent during the run we had from 2013-2016. Glad that he is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

100% he's an excellent recruiter and had a nice hand in bringing in some talent during the run we had from 2013-2016. Glad that he is back!
      This is not the news Frostburg State want to hear. Typically, Shepherd gets the top D-II recruits from the Maryland area, as well as the college transfers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X