1 Bentley
    2 Kutz
    3 Shep
    4 Cal u
    5 ND (Ohio)
    6 New haven
    7 Iup
    slip is 8th stonehill is 9 and Charleston is 10

i see why Slip is behind iup.. slip has only played one good team and got destroyed by them (iup). Not to mention they almost lost to a horrific mercyhurst team.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post
      Regional rankings
      1 Bentley
      2 Kutz
      3 Shep
      4 Cal u
      5 ND (Ohio)
      6 New haven
      7 Iup

i see why Slip is behind iup.. slip has only played one good team and got destroyed by them (iup). Not to mention they almost lost to a horrific mercyhurst team.
      No love for the 2-loss GMAC teams. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No love for the 2-loss GMAC teams. Interesting.
        The psac owns SR1... BTW totally forgot about Frostburg being ineligible to make playoffs that helps iup a lot.

Comment

Comment

Regional rankings
            1 Bentley
            2 Kutz
            3 Shep
            4 Cal u
            5 ND (Ohio)
            6 New haven
            7 Iup

Polls are quite funny Cal 4th in country 4th in region go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
              Polls are quite funny Cal 4th in country 4th in region go figure.
              The polls have never meant anything. Some Top 25 teams will miss the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                Even though IUP massively choked today against Cal PA, I think they still have a shot at the playoffs if they win out. A big factor with that is their season finale crossover game is against West Chester (5-3), who has looked pretty good the last two weeks (impressive home win vs East Stroudsburg, close road loss at Shepherd). If the Crimson Hawks take down the Golden Rams (and their other remaining regular season opponents), they'd finish 8-2 with losses to Shepherd and California (both at home, which would hurt them a bit) but also wins over Kutztown (home), Slippery Rock (road), and West Chester (road).
                I do Not believe the computer factors in home or away wins and losses.

Comment

Regional rankings
                  1 Bentley
                  2 Kutz
                  3 Shep
                  4 Cal u
                  5 ND (Ohio)
                  6 New haven
                  7 Iup

IUP has to be quite happy with these initial rankings. It should give the team (and the coaching staff) motivation to keep working and keep improving. I want to see this IUP team in the playoffs. I don't think it matters where they are ranked between 2 to 7. It's all the same. The only advantage goes to #1 with an opening round bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    But...IUP will be a 2 loss team with 8 wins when most other 2 loss teams will have 9 wins. Hate to keep coming back to it but that 11th game could be the hidden nail for the Crimson Torts.
                    That 9 win scenario means squat IUP AD was told in 2018 there non conference road win at Ashland meant very little hence they were outside looking in when they soiled the bed against Ship in week 11, fact.

Comment

Regional rankings
                      1 Bentley
                      2 Kutz
                      3 Shep
                      4 Cal u
                      5 ND (Ohio)
                      6 New haven
                      7 Iup

Rock better better bring there A game this week to Erie. Gannon offense is a solid unit. Vegas line would be quite interesting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

IUP has to be quite happy with these initial rankings. It should give the team (and the coaching staff) motivation to keep working and keep improving. I want to see this IUP team in the playoffs. I don't think it matters where they are ranked between 2 to 7. It's all the same. The only advantage goes to #1 with an opening round bye.
                        Accurate assessment for sure. Also I guarantee the coaches of the 2 or 3 would not deny that they want no part of IUP coming to town with that QB and offense.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Especially with iup being a good road team.

Comment

Accurate assessment for sure. Also I guarantee the coaches of the 2 or 3 would not deny that they want no part of IUP coming to town with that QB and offense.

Comment

That 9 win scenario means squat IUP AD was told in 2018 there non conference road win at Ashland meant very little hence they were outside looking in when they soiled the bed against Ship in week 11, fact.
                              By whom? IUP's overall SOS was poor in 2018 due to crossovers with Millersville (2-9) and Lock Haven (2-8).

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X