Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    Sooo regionally ranked #1 W, #2 W, #3 W, #4 W, #5 W, #6 L, #7 w, #8 W, #9 L, #10 W.... What changes might be expected on Sunday at 5:00 ??
    I think Findlay is in. Now, what becomes more important, record or head-to-head. Because either Cal or Slippery Rock is staying home.

Comment

ND and Shepherd both covered the giant spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I think Findlay is in. Now, what becomes more important, record or head-to-head. Because either Cal or Slippery Rock is staying home.
        SRU should be making the 100+ mile trip to South Euclid OH next Saturday where I believe the ROCK will prevail !!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

SRU should be making the 100+ mile trip to South Euclid OH next Saturday where I believe the ROCK will prevail !!
          Not sure about that ... Rock is in bad shape with health.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Not sure about that ... Rock is in bad shape with health.
            Unfortunately for you and I, they'll get a chance to prove it on the field, whatever the result !! Thankfully, Coach Sancomb got his team off to a good, if flawed, start in Charleston, so time for me to transition.

Comment

Seton Hill blasted LH, 59-7.

#LIT-AF wins 13-10 at ESU

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Seton Hill blasted LH, 59-7.

#LIT-AF wins 13-10 at ESU
                  Given what he has to work with HC DAY has done a credible job in turning the STEWIES FB program around. Other than losing to BORO, he won and lost the games you'd expect him to win or lose. Next step is to win some he should lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I know. But of course, not all schedules are created equal.
                    They beat the teams they should have beaten this season, which can't be said of all the teams in the league. They need a lot more consistency next season, but schedule or not it was definitely an improvement over 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                      Sooo regionally ranked #1 W, #2 W, #3 W, #4 W, #5 W, #6 L, #7 w, #8 W, #9 L, #10 W.... What changes might be expected on Sunday at 5:00 ??
                      This region is crazy. So 6 loses, 7 wins and 10 wins which may give them earned access. Does this mean that CAL jumps SR putting SR in the 7th spot, only to get bumped by Findlay, even though they have the head-to-head over CAL?

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

This region is crazy. So 6 loses, 7 wins and 10 wins which may give them earned access. Does this mean that CAL jumps SR putting SR in the 7th spot, only to get bumped by Findlay, even though they have the head-to-head over CAL?
                        I'd be surprised if that happened but stranger things have happened. Other than several business as usual routs, CAL has no outstanding wins since IUP was giftwrapped. SRU has only a near upset at 'HURST and losses to two good teams as blemishes and especially since Grover took over at QB are an obviously more dangerous team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I'd be surprised if that happened but stranger things have happened. Other than several business as usual routs, CAL has no outstanding wins since IUP was giftwrapped. SRU has only a near upset at 'HURST and losses to two good teams as blemishes and especially since Grover took over at QB are an obviously more dangerous team.
                          Mercyhurst had some big studs and recruits all over the place. Hard to believe they went 4-7 and took a 56-10 pounding from West Chester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            This Millersville broadcast makes me wish I was watching a Gannon basketball broadcast. No audio. Camera guy must be on his phone and only jerks the camera when he hears the crowd react. He's a second behind the ball. Neither school has a radio broadcast to listen to either.
                            Sadly, some schools don't value a professional radio broadcast the way they used to.

Comment

• Comment

• Yes but they'd also have an 0-11 anchor on their OWP.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X