Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I saw on Matt's Twitter post that Cal had the worst SOS in the PSAC. The Vulcans' opponents went 44-54 (.449 win %). And, that was even with the benefit of not having to play winless Clarion.

It's just bad timing. They can't control the crossover schedule and they just got paired with two tomato cans. Most years their non-conference game with Fairmont State would have helped. Turns out they stunk this year, too.
    I keep hearing this comment about Fairmont, but they have typically been mediocre. This isn't the big surprise that some act like it is. With that being said, I hate that schools have such little control over their schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I keep hearing this comment about Fairmont, but they have typically been mediocre. This isn't the big surprise that some act like it is. With that being said, I hate that schools have such little control over their schedules.
      Fairmont State past (5) years (prior to this season):

2019 - 5-5
      2018 - 9-2
      2017- 8-3
      2016 - 10-2
      2015 - 6-4

Not elite but they were on a pretty good run there.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Fairmont State past (5) years (prior to this season):

2019 - 5-5
        2018 - 9-2
        2017- 8-3
        2016 - 10-2
        2015 - 6-4

Not elite but they were on a pretty good run there.
        Right. A poser with a good record shows up the same as a perennial power with a good record.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Right. A poser with a good record shows up the same as a perennial power with a good record.
          I mean, they had a few good years. But they have traditionally hovered closer to that .500 mark over the last 20 years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X