Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 1 Brackets

Kutztown is the top seed and earned a bye week.

Shepherd is the 2 seed and hosts Findlay.

Fake Notre Dame is the 3 seed and hosts Slimey Pebble.

New Haven is the 4 seed and hosts Bentley.

Mon Valley U got left out.

The winner of New Haven/Bentley game wins a trip to Berks County to face Kutztown.

The winners of the other two games face off in Round 2.

Last edited by IUPNation; 11-14-2021, 04:50 PM.

I need help: I want to watch the shep game. Do they do where I can stream from home? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
      I need help: I want to watch the shep game. Do they do where I can stream from home? Thanks in advance.
      Search for the WRNR stream on YouTube. Typing "wrnr shepherd findlay" on game day should get you there.

Comment

Originally posted by brstevens View Post

Search for the WRNR stream on YouTube. Typing "wrnr shepherd findlay" on game day should get you there.
        Or go to the D2football heading "SCORES" find the FINDLAY vs SHEPHERD game and click on the TV icon next to SHEPHERD.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Or go to the D2football heading "SCORES" find the FINDLAY vs SHEPHERD game and click on the TV icon next to SHEPHERD.
          My suggestion was go to the game. :-)

Comment

I would add TV 10 to WRNR.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Yeah that'll take you to the school's stream though and I think WRNR's is better and without all of the buffering. But I'm usually at the game so it may have improved since Shep played Gannon.

Comment

Yeah that'll take you to the school's stream though and I think WRNR's is better and without all of the buffering. But I'm usually at the game so it may have improved since Shep played Gannon.
                Don't know about the past but watching the last two seasons of RAMS football from whatever the source, has been very enjoyable.

Comment

The school uses WRNR's stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

The school uses WRNR's stream.
                    ... and they do a helluva nice job. And always on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Take it from a 60-something. That's a factor these days, having the game available from the comfort of home.

I've already written off going to Penn State games, just because it's too much of a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I've already written off going to Penn State games, just because it's too much of a hassle.
                          Pick a game with a 3:30 kickoff in September. Traffic is easy in and easy out.

Comment

How did you feel about the SR1 rankings this year? Did the NCAA get it right?

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Take it from a 60-something. That's a factor these days, having the game available from the comfort of home.

Speaking as someone who has attended a half dozen games at Beaver Stadium and a couple games at Shepherd, there's a big difference between attending a game at the Erector Set where you have park in hay fields a mile away and then walk up lots of steps or ramps in the stadium (and have a very uncomfortable seat to boot unless you sit in the upper deck in the south end zone, in which case you may need an oxygen tank) and attending a game at a place like Ram Stadium where you park much closer to the stadium (still a bit of a walk but not a ridiculously long one) and then can get seated in the stands in 1-2 minutes once your ticket is scanned.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X