Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'm one of them. Of course, I'm a big basketball person. Not going to lie ...Tort's team turned me off a bit the past couple years with some of the antics and sideline behavior. Although, it appears he got that cleaned up. This team carries itself very similar to the 2017 team. The knuckleheads are all gone.

Joe allegedly has one of his superstars on academic money. So, his listed (almost) 8 equivalencies is at least 9 in reality. The basketball cap is 10. He's also going to open this year No. 2 in the country in several Top 25 polls after reaching the Final Four last year. Joe's program also has a dramatically younger following than football.
    Dante went to IUP for free on Joe's faculty tuition waiver, so his money didn't count either. I can't remember which but I think I recall being told one of the Harris brothers had a pretty sizeable academic scholarship at Edinboro.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Dante went to IUP for free on Joe's faculty tuition waiver, so his money didn't count either. I can't remember which but I think I recall being told one of the Harris brothers had a pretty sizeable academic scholarship at Edinboro.
      At the end of the day, how many kids can you get on a full or near a full is the question. Football might be different, but for high level Division II basketball that’s the $64,000 question. All the equivalency stuff really boils down to that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X