Assumption

Newberry

Duquesne

Lock Haven

West Chester

Slippery Rock

Penn State

BONUS

1) This game will have the lowest combined points scored: Kutztown at Assumption

2) This game will have the highest combined points scored: Wayne State at SRU
    ​​​​
    3) BLOWOUT CITY - This team will lose by the largest margin in Week 1: Mercyhurst

Comment

Clarion at Lincoln (PA)

Ashland at IUP

Bloomsburg at Fairmont State

Gannon at Charleston (WV)

Saint Anselm at Millersville

Seton Hill at Wheeling

Pace at East Stroudsburg

Mercyhurst (+31.5) at Ferris State

Southern Connecticut State at Shepherd

Kutztown at Assumption

Newberry at Shippensburg

Edinboro (+28.5) at Duquesne

Post at Lock Haven

West Chester at Bentley

Wayne State at Slippery Rock

West Virginia at Penn State

BONUS

1) This game will have the lowest combined points scored: Pace v East Stroudsburg

2) This game will have the highest combined points scored: Gannon vs Charleston

3) BLOWOUT CITY - This team will lose by the largest margin in Week 1: Mercyhurst

Comment

WEEK 1

Clarion at Lincoln (PA) - Lincoln is a lot better than they ever used to be, Clarion - well i think the clock is ticking on the Golden Eagles as a school not just a football team. In a game of stinkers, take the home unit.

Ashland at IUP (Two-Point Game of the Week) - If AU can run the ball they have a chance. Unlikely.

Bloomsburg at Fairmont State - It make my heart so happy to see Bloomsburg fall the way they have. They should combine squads with the Haven, maybe they get to 6 wins.

Gannon at Charleston (WV) - That UC offense is dangerous, but even with a new DC I think the PSAC talent floor is greater.

Saint Anselm at Millersville - Really pulling for Coach Morgan here, that defense is not like it used to be back in the day.

Seton Hill at Wheeling - Remember what I said about PSAC talent floor? Forget that, I smell a hot seat in Greensburg but I don't think SH cares enough about football to do anything.

Pace at East Stroudsburg - I remember when this used to be a "Oh look at ESU just running it up on Pace to feel good about themselves" game that's not the case anymore. ESU tight.

Mercyhurst (+31.5) at Ferris State - Not enough money (or points) in the world.

Southern Connecticut State at Shepherd - The fake Rams get a nice hello to the post Bagent era with a walkthrough.

Kutztown at Assumption - God I love what KU has done under Clements, it kills me inside but the Bears should be good again.

Newberry at Shippensburg - Why? Why are you doing this to yourself Mac? Unless you know something I don't, Coach Knight and Co. by 4+ scores.

Edinboro (+28.5) at Duquesne - The rare D2 Cover. Edinboro stinks, but luckily so do the Duques. They better enjoy this before next week.

Post at Lock Haven - See game 1 about taking the home team in a game of stinkers.

West Chester at Bentley - the REAL RAMS OF THE PSAC get it back on track. I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Purple and Gold (Yellow now I guess, sigh)

Wayne State at Slippery Rock - A hell of a way to start a tenure at a school. Rock by 14+

West Virginia at Penn State - All is not well down the country roads.

BONUS

1) This game will have the lowest combined points scored: _______Post/LHU_________

2) This game will have the highest combined points scored: ____PACE/ESU____________

3) BLOWOUT CITY - This team will lose by the largest margin in Week 1: _____Mercyhurst_________

Comment

Can't believe its game week already. Some great matchups to kick it off as well. Thanks to IUPbigINDIANS for running this again, always look forward to it, you do a great job.

WEEK 1

Clarion at Lincoln (PA) - Golden Eagles get it rolling early

Ashland at IUP (Two-Point Game of the Week) I'll take IUP by 10 in this one

Bloomsburg at Fairmont State - no reason to believe Fairmont will be any good this year

Gannon at Charleston (WV) - GU is the new Cal

Saint Anselm at Millersville - Ville gets a hot start, they could be a problem this year

Seton Hill at Wheeling - take the home team in a close defensive battle

Pace at East Stroudsburg - ESU another team in the east that can push the top

Mercyhurst (+31.5) at Ferris State - Yikes

Southern Connecticut State at Shepherd - new QB, same old Shepherd

Kutztown at Assumption - this should be another great game, KU gets revenge

Newberry at Shippensburg - Don't see this one being competitive at all

Edinboro (+28.5) at Duquesne - not convinced that Boro can't keep this a 2-3 score game but going with the safe money

Post at Lock Haven - Lock Haven wins big and twitter explodes

West Chester at Bentley - WCU starts to look like themselves again this year

Wayne State at Slippery Rock - Rock is loaded on defense, interested to see what the O looks like

West Virginia at Penn State - PSU by 2-3 scores

BONUS

1) This game will have the lowest combined points scored: ____Seton Hill/Wheeling____________

2) This game will have the highest combined points scored: _____Mercyhurst/Ferris__________

3) BLOWOUT CITY - This team will lose by the largest margin in Week 1: ____Mercyhurst__________

Comment

Late to the party as always!

Clarion

Ashland

Fairmont State

Gannon

Millersville

Wheeling

East Stroudsburg

Ferris State

Shepherd

Assumption

Shippensburg

Edinboro (+28.5)

West Chester

Slippery Rock

Penn State

BONUS

1) This game will have the lowest combined points scored: LHU

2) This game will have the highest combined points scored: PSU

3) BLOWOUT CITY - This team will lose by the largest margin in Week 1: Hurst

Comment

Clarion
              IUP
              Fairmont St
              Millersville
              Wheeling
              ESU
              Ferris
              Shephard
              Assumption
              Shippensburg
              Duquesne
              SRU
              Penn St

Bonus**
              POST AT LHU
              SHEP AT SCU
              MERCYHURST

Comment

Lincoln (PA)

Ashland at IUP (Two-Point Game of the Week)

Fairmont State

Charleston (WV)

Millersville

Seton Hill

East Stroudsburg

Ferris State

Shepherd

Assumption

Shippensburg

Duquesne

Lock Haven

West Chester

Slippery Rock

Penn State

BONUS

1) This game will have the lowest combined points scored: _______post/lock_________

2) This game will have the highest combined points scored: __________wayne/rock ______

3) BLOWOUT CITY - This team will lose by the largest margin in Week 1: ________lock ______

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X