Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

To win at D2, you need to master coaching, recruiting, and fundraising. They may be even more critical in this conference. I can't speak to Sheptock but we often see guys come into this conference and fail. Rarely it's because they can't coach. In some rare instances, recruiting extremely well can overcome fundraising. The worst D2 head coach is one who tells you fundraising isn't his job.
    No doubt about it. And a $10 million dollar donation didn't help the athletic programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post

A part of me thought they could win. But not like this, I was expecting like a close 1-2 score game
      Well, you may see them again in a couple weeks. You certainly drilled them yesterday, but they may get another shot on a bigger stage.

IUP beat Shepherd in the title game last year and then got smoked in the rematch. It happens.

Comment

• Pretty telling when it's been virtually quiet from the Cal fans who used to post on this board quite regularly. I guess the bandwagon has emptied out, especially after yet another underachieving season in the Mon Valley.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X