Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    And the NCAA sends Shepherd south but it schedules a Grand Valley vs Ferris Bueller rematch in Week 1. That’s a terrible setup.
    That is something I can totally agree with. Arguably two of the top three teams playing in round 1.

Comment

And the NCAA sends Shepherd south but it schedules a Grand Valley vs Ferris Bueller rematch in Week 1. That’s a terrible setup.
      Imagine same size field in D1 and they pair Georgia and Ohio State in Rd 1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

That is something I can totally agree with. Arguably two of the top three teams playing in round 1.
        Ferris Bueller only lost one D2 game and it was GV.

Poor bracket setup in Region 3.

Comment

Ferris Bueller only lost one D2 game and it was GV.

Poor bracket setup in Region 3.
          Ferris State should have been seeded higher. The committee should have given them massive credit as a d2 school giving a top 5 FCS program a run for their money

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post

Ferris State should have been seeded higher. The committee should have given them massive credit as a d2 school giving a top 5 FCS program a run for their money
            Sucks for them but good for the field. One of them is going home after Rd 1

Comment

Originally posted by RocknTheSnackBar View Post

I think playoffs use overtime
              So does the regular season... can't have ties in college football anymore because ... reasons.
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X