Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/18 Playoff Games

Kutztown has a nice opening drive, takes a 7-0 lead. Nearly ate up half of the first quarter. Heavy on the run game, and it’s been effective.

VUU's center has been horrible. Not one snap has been clean.

Comment

Three-and-out for VA Union.

Nice downfield pass, strong runs, a few costly penalties on D by VA Union, and a well-executed reverse on 3rd and Goal from the 8 yard line.

Kutztown leads 14-0, just over 3:00 left in the first.

I picked VA Union because I need to try and play catch-up in the Pick ‘Em. Just going to have to bank on Kutztown’s ability to let playoff games slip away in the end at home.

Comment

14-0 KU Bears. Let’s hope the PSAC East was overlooked and underrated. I wouldn’t want to play the Fighting Amish again!

Comment

Thanks for coming, VUU.

Comment

21-0.

Kutztown blocks the punt, recovers it in the endzone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
              Thanks for coming, VUU.
              Least they could have done was help me feel like I had a chance by picking them. Feels like a wasted pick and now I have a higher mountain to climb in the chase for the Pick ‘Em Championship.

Comment

Without checking the box score, I’m pretty sure VA Union had way more penalty yards in the first quarter than offensive yards.

Comment

Kutztown is out here dog walking Virginia Union.

Comment

Good lord why did VUU even bother making the trip…28-0 And this looks like KU going against there scout team

Comment

Golden Bears represent!

Comment

VUU is bad. Really bad. limited playmakers, undisciplined or maybe the lights are too bright. That being said:

The Kutztown QB has a funky delivery but if they keep him, he's going to be a good one. He stares down his primary receiver and doesn't go through his progressions but neither do the Pitt State Qb's. The Kutztown stadium looks halfway decent Whatever direction Kutztown was going in the 1st quarter it looks like a cheap carnival at the other end with the trailers etc. not a big fan of the cheap looking awning to keep the old people out of the sun. Kutztown announcers are pretty solid. They know their stuff and are barely homers. Maybe that changes in a close game against a rival but at least for this game they've been good to listen to.

Nationally both teams are small on their lines. The Kutztown Oline does a nice job on assignments, picks up blitzes well, running back also helps out when needed. Hard to judge the KTown WR's, can't decide if they are really good or VUU dbacks are really bad. Probably somewhere in between.

Next 3 games are about to start so I'm going to switch over. Congrats Kutztown, its 28-0 as I move to the next game.

Comment

Wow.

I just hope Kutztown doesn't let off the gas and let this massive lead slip away.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                            Kutztown announcers are pretty solid. They know their stuff and are barely homers. Maybe that changes in a close game against a rival but at least for this game they've been good to listen to.

Nationally both teams are small on their lines.
                            I also analyze the announcers and appreciate those who can call a game objectively.

Even though VA Union is technically SR2, the CIAA used to be in SR1 not long ago … and the size dynamic of the lines becomes very noticeable in the semi-finals when SR1 is up against the other regions.

Comment

I flipped over to Shepherd vs Lenoir-Rhyne. Hopefully the Rams can represent down in SR2.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X