Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Tier List

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the board in a while, since the football season ended I've only been on and off every once and a while. However, after the recent movement in the PSAC with Mercyhurst leaving (RIP Lake Show) and Frostburg rumored to be the next ones in, I decided to make something for us to use. I made a tier list for us to rank the teams with, Ill include the link to it and everyone should be able to use it and post what they made. I think once we get closer to the season we should have a thread where we all make one and post it! As things change, I will update it.

Link: https://tiermaker.com/create/psac-fo...eams--17029106

As an example, I made this one where I ranked the PSAC Football team by how much I like their logo. Obviously S means "I would put this logo on a flag and charge into battle with it" and F means "A freshman graphic arts student could have done better". Sorry if you don't like my opinions, but that's what the board is for! I hope we can all use it together!

If it isn't working, tell me in the thread!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

I did mine based around who could make the d2 playoffs and pull off a run to the Final 4. Yes, there is some obvious bias
    Attached Files

Comment

IUP>Everyone Else

Comment

Last edited by crixus; 04-06-2024, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X