Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Now subtract out Dennys wins vs Cheyney and Mansfield.
    LOL! I knew you would bring that up!
    GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      I hate to think this is a competition between two great coaches. I had nothing but total respect for Coach Hale. They were both just the best.
      A friendly competition perhaps. Being in different divisions, I was surprised they met as often as they did.
      GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I do wonder what role these career guys had in the IUP rule. Did they view Frank & IUP as threats to their tenure and thus motivated to kneecap that program?
        I doubt it. Maybe an athletic director or president? There probably was some jealousy of IUP's success, but I can't imagine these coaches would stoop that low.
        GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

A friendly competition perhaps. Being in different divisions, I was surprised they met as often as they did.
          The Home Office In Lock Haven used to schedule crossovers based on previous season records which resulted in IUP playing Bloomsburg often in those days. The problem was that way of scheduling got stuck in neutral and they never changed it up. We seemed to play Bloom and Millersville every year for a while.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X