Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WSSU to renew rivalry with NCCU...

Originally posted by darren3nelson View Post
    I'm sure the players are glad they have a football program at all; which they have because of those games.
    Glad to be pimped out for a pay check? Probably more embarrassed than anything else. If the school's that dependent on pimping out their student athletes to keep the program afloat, they should end it. I wonder how may of their student athletes has sacrificed their health and college football carers at the hands of being completely overwhelmed and constantly overpowered while being pimped out during one of these one sided match ups. Keep in mind the final score doesn't tell the whole story, as many of these games were really over pretty much after the first quarter, with scoring held down in an effort of not completely shaming the pimped players.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
      Glad to be pimped out for a pay check? Probably more embarrassed than anything else. If the school's that dependent on pimping out their student athletes to keep the program afloat, they should end it. I wonder how may of their student athletes has sacrificed their health and college football carers at the hands of being completely overwhelmed and constantly overpowered while being pimped out during one of these one sided match ups. Keep in mind the final score doesn't tell the whole story, as many of these games were really over pretty much after the first quarter, with scoring held down in an effort of not completely shaming the pimped players.
      SSU was a bottom of the bucket FCS team that took close to a decade to finally get an invite to a conference. They also were notorious for playing body bag paycheck games for their entire FCS run. Any player who signed up to play there during SSU's FCS days knew exactly what they were getting themselves into.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
        They also were notorious for playing body bag paycheck games for their entire FCS run.
        LOL, well said!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
          First, all college football players, regardless of division, are getting pimped out. Secondly, there are blowouts that happen in D1 vs. D1. Third, every college player sacrifices health every time they step on a field. I don't think its as bad as you make it out to be.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X