Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats! Bowie State moving on!!

Congratulations Bowie State on your win today. Stay focused and execute. Good luck next week!! Rep CIAA all the way!!

Congrats. I thought Bowie had a good chance, but this performance blew me away. This has got to be the largest margin of victory in the playoffs by a CIAA school since 2012.

Best of luck in the next round.

Comment

I thought LR would be up 3, Bowie drive to tie or win and the Bears get a pick six or something and win by 10.

I did not expect Bowie to win by 3 scores. After CN played there in 2019 we knew its tough. But I didn't expect it. Way to go Bulldogs!! You will be a tough out for sure!

Comment

Congratulations Bowie State!!!! The Bulldogs were clearly the superior team on the field today

Comment

Looks like we get the defending National Champs next week. #cantwait. Earning OOC respect 1 game at a time

Comment

Originally posted by BSURover31 View Post
            Looks like we get the defending National Champs next week. #cantwait. Earning OOC respect 1 game at a time
            Best of luck next week. SAC champs Newberry coming to your building.

Comment

Congratutions BSU Bulldogs!

Comment

Holy sh*t, looks like I turned that game off waaay to early with W. FLA up 3 processions in 4th.. welp, Welcome to Bulldog Stadium Newberry!

Comment

Originally posted by BSURover31 View Post
                  Holy sh*t, looks like I turned that game off waaay to early with W. FLA up 3 processions in 4th.. welp, Welcome to Bulldog Stadium Newberry!
                  Newberry QB made play after play after play. And the toss play to win in OT was ballsy

Comment

Was a good game buy Bowie. Keep up the hard work and focus on Newberry.

OT: Is their broadcast crew made up of students? The announcers were okay, but the camera crew could be a lot better.

Comment

Congrats to Bowie State. Good luck next week versus Newberry!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                          Was a good game buy Bowie. Keep up the hard work and focus on Newberry.

OT: Is their broadcast crew made up of students? The announcers were okay, but the camera crew could be a lot better.
                          I watched most of the game. I have to agree regarding the camera crew. Often the crew did not follow the ball during plays. But I am VERY happy for the Bulldogs! I am considering coming out to support them next weekend against Newberry.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X