Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VUU is up 30 - 20 over VSU in the 4th.

Comment

FSU just scored. FSU 34 - WSSU 27 4th Q.

Comment

FSU muffs a punt on their 10. WSSU gets ball back with about 7:00 to go.

Comment

WSSU just scores on a TD pass. WSSU 34 - FSU 34

Comment

Penalties by FSU kill a promising drive so they punt to WSSU. WSSU takes over with less than 4:00 to go.

Comment

WSSU just fumbles the ball. FSU takes over at the WSSU 47 with less than a minute

Comment

The fix is in. FSU has no timeouts and made the bonehead decision to run the ball with 15 seconds. They ran out of time before they could clock the ball, but the refs gave them 3 seconds back on the clock.

Comment

Kick is blocked though and we have overtime in Fayetteville.

Comment

Ref issues continue as they even messed up the coin flip and you could hear the ref say uh oh. Lol

Comment

WSSU gets ball first

Comment

WSSU gets a big 15 yard run. Then nothing going on 1st and 2nd down. Then another QB fumbled and FSU recovers.

Comment

FSU with the false start, which guess what the refs don't call. FSU scores with the 14 yard run when our front 7 thought the play was dead.

FSU 40 - WSSU 34

Comment

WSSU has been a complete dumpster fire all season. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Massey led teams are poorly coached and literally don't know "HOW" to win! The mistakes you made in week one of September CAN'T be the same mistakes you're making in week ten of November! No adjustments by the coaching staff, and boneheaded penalties... I really don't understand!

No fade on any of the teams and school, however, we could not beat the bottom tiers of the Northern and Southern conference. Our schedule will never be more "favorable" than it was this season, yet we only win 4 games. There is no way the AD can do a true evaluation of the coaches and staff's performance this season and he is not Fired! The man does not WIN, Period! Sorry, that's my Rams season in review post!
                            Signed... Frustrated!
                            Last edited by WSSU1996; 11-05-2023, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSU1996 View Post
                              WSSU has been a complete dumpster fire all season. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Massey led teams are poorly coached and literally don't know "HOW" to win! The mistakes you made in week one of September CAN'T be the same mistakes you're making in week ten of November! No adjustments by the coaching staff, and boneheaded penalties... I really don't understand!

No fade on any of the teams and school, however, we could not beat the bottom tiers of the Northern and Southern conference. Our schedule will never be more "favorable" than it was this season, yet we only win 4 games. There is no way the AD can do a true evaluation of the coaches and staff's performance this season and he is not Fired! The man does not WIN, Period! Sorry, that's my Rams season in review post!
                              Signed... Frustrated!
                              You said it all and I agree 100%. 4 conference losses this year by a combined 15 points, that's just ridiculous. No excuse for blowing leads against LU and LC, and then giving up a 9 minute 4th quarter drive to JCSU to let them take the lead with two minutes to go. Also, there is no excuse for not putting FSU away after jumping out to a 24-7 lead when that FSU offense has been bad all season. How in the world do we give up 40 points to a team that had previously only cracked 20 points two times all season?

You're right and our draw the last two seasons was perfect, because if the schedules play out how I would expect then that means we should have VUU, VSU, and Bowie next season. Add to that what should be a return trip from ODU and a game at NC A&T, we are looking at a very strong chance of starting next year 0-5.

Comment

With him going into year 3 of his contract, it's obvious the university cant or won't buy him out. So you're basically stuck for at least one more season. But with a new chancellor coming in, things may change.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X