Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorter @ Fort Valley

Somebody's 0 has got to go as neither of these teams has won a game. Normally, I'd pick FVSU to win this one, but the Wildcats are averaging -1.5 yards rushing per game.

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
    Somebody's 0 has got to go as neither of these teams has won a game. Normally, I'd pick FVSU to win this one, but the Wildcats are averaging -1.5 yards rushing per game.
    I saw that stat for FVSU. It is one of the reasons that I picked Shorter in the pick 'em this week.
    This is likely the best chance for Shorter to pick up a "W" until late in the season when they face Allen. After this game Shorter faces a really tough stretch in their schedule.

Comment

May be nothing, but Shorter gave WF all they could handle in first half. FV ain't no WF. Shorter is MUCH improved. Hopefully they can play the whole 60 minutes.

Comment

FVSU 23 SU 13 at half

Comment

30-20 with 3:46 left in 3 rd

Comment

Looks like Hawks will go 0 - 3.
            <>

Comment

Final FVSU 30 SU 23

Comment

Do you ever put something the pick'em and think "I really hope I'm wrong about this." That's what I did, and I was not. I called FVSU by 14. Glad to get points on the pick'em, but wish I was wrong.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X