Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

Glad to have you in the GSC threads!

As you may have noticed, the GSC fans are pretty active around here, and I know I appreciate hearing what fans from other conferences have to say. Good luck to the Golden Rams for the rest of the season, and maybe we will see you in the playoffs!

Comment

What is Onnidan? Is that another message board?

Pardon my ignorance but I am not familiar with it. I will go check it out.

Comment

Comment

RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Good news for UWG: if we get things fixed and win out we will be National Champs!

Comment

We take all losses hard, even though all we need is to get into the playoffs and if possible get that bye.

Comment

Originally posted by UWGKOTK View Post
                We're playing like its the last day of fall camp and everyone just wants to go home.
                I have noticed that too. Team seems tired and unmotivated. Not seeing a lot of emotion on the field. A couple days off might do them a world of good.

Comment

wow! i was truly shocked to see that UWG lost to ASU. Ive got some bad news for UWG. you've got at least 2 losses coming when you play VSU and UWA. those two teams are mean, physical,talented, and well-coached. you will be taken to the wood-shed in both of those games.

Comment

Originally posted by deanmachine View Post
                    wow! i was truly shocked to see that UWG lost to ASU. Ive got some bad news for UWG. you've got at least 2 losses coming when you play VSU and UWA. those two teams are mean, physical,talented, and well-coached. you will be taken to the wood-shed in both of those games.

Comment

I don't know that the ASU win was obviously shocking, this early in the season. You can catch a Dean coached team early, but by the end of the year it will be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

I don't know that the ASU win was obviously shocking, this early in the season. You can catch a Dean coached team early, but by the end of the year it will be a different story.
                        You mean like last year when he took a 10-1 team into the playoffs and lost at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post

You mean like last year when he took a 10-1 team into the playoffs and lost at home?
                          Maybe he meant like the time Dean took an 2-2 team and won the national championship.
                          Last edited by Rational Observer; 09-28-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X