Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"All I'm saying is I've watched UWG and they are not even a top 5 team in their own region. I see them losing to Delta, West Al, Valdosta, probably West Fl, and maybe even FT. This is not a good football team and I don't think they could even finish top 3 in the SAC"
    Quoting myself from week 2 rankings... it takes losses for people to see the truth. Still have nothing against the school, all I'm saying is the classic "i told ya so"

Comment

Originally posted by greendog72 View Post
      Did not look at the schedule, does VSU play at FIT?
      There are only nine GSC football teams. Each team plays eight conference games. Thus, each team plays every other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

It's probably because of all the afternoon games they have been forced to play, BUT I DO have a solution.

Bring Bobby Banjo back and make him Offensive Coordinator. I can't think of anyone more offensive.
        I have my suspicions that ole Bobby is floating around the message board under a different name... Could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

There are only nine GSC football teams. Each team plays eight conference games. Thus, each team plays every other team.
          The question was at FIT.

Comment

Could be a tough 2 weeks for the Blazers. Okra and FIT back to back.
            I think every week has been and will be tough in their own way. We know everyone has Valdosta circled on their calendar so everyone is giving us their best shot. Our guys understand and know what they have to do.
            That's what makes good football in the GSC, IMHO.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Could be a tough 2 weeks for the Blazers. Okra and FIT back to back.
              I wouldn't look TOO far past MC.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post

I have my suspicions that ole Bobby is floating around the message board under a different name... Could be wrong.
                Feel sure he's at least looking through the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post

Not all of them .............
                  Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X