Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber alert

Missing 11 individuals wearing red white and blue uniforms last seen Saturday afternoon attempting to play defense. May be wondering aimlessly in the Melbourne, FL area after seen fleeing a panther attack.

Ouch
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Comment

I suspect that this must be deeper than football. Dean is an good coach and we know there is talent.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
          I suspect that this must be deeper than football. Dean is an good coach and we know there is talent.
          It's probably because of all the afternoon games they have been forced to play, BUT I DO have a solution.

Bring Bobby Banjo back and make him Offensive Coordinator. I can't think of anyone more offensive.
          Last edited by Larold; 09-29-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

It's probably because of all the afternoon games they have been forced to play, BUT I DO have a solution.

Bring Bobby Banjo back and make him Offensive Coordinator. I can think of anyone more offensive.
            I know he'd have an interesting take on the current situation.

2-2 is Dean's wheelhouse but I'm not sure he can hold his team together, he mentioned after the ASU loss that his guys never recovered from an interception in the end zone at the close of the first half.

Comment

[QUOTE=boyblue;n429190]

I know he'd have an interesting take on the current situation.

2-2 is Dean's wheelhouse but I'm not sure he can hold his team together, he mentioned after the ASU loss that his guys never recovered from an interception in the end zone at the close of the first half.[/QUOTE

Maybe Dean can play this to the team. lhttps://www.espn.com/college-footbal...e-players-loss

Comment

Seems to me, the wolves fans are missing around here as well.
                Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                  Not all of them .............

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                    Well, it is an Amber alert !!!
                    <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Well, it is an Amber alert !!!
                      Good News! UWG football team found in the Melbourne, Fl area and put on a bus back home, all are safe. Last report states they are preparing for a rugby match against Shorter. I read other reports that they are practicing fox and hounds, kick the can and badminton game. Looks like that wondering around in Melbourne, Fl has taken a toll on their focus. May have been a lighting thing, we'll see.
                      Last edited by Scooterwolf; 10-02-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greendog72 View Post
                          Did not look at the schedule, does VSU play at FIT? If so, it could be a tough game. From what I saw they looked as good as, if not better than GVSU.
                          Oct 19th in Valdosta

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Oct 19th in Valdosta
                            Could be a tough 2 weeks for the Blazers. Okra and FIT back to back.

Comment

My real surprise is they gave up 44 to a team that had squeaked by teams the first two weeks and lost the prior week. Think FIT is a maturing team but WG has had good defenses in the past.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X