• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank You Mike Beaudry!

Stupidity? Thanks, Mom. :laugh:
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I started this thread to thank Mike Beaudry for what he has done for UWF football and to wish him well at his next stop. I have no doubt that UWF will be fine and find a suitable replacement QB. I would have loved to have seen how a healthy, Beaudry led Argos team would have fared against those Blazers.
      Last edited by Uwfalum98; 12-04-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
        This conversation got me to thinking about UWF's first transfer QB Kaleb Nobles (from VSU) who is now the QB coach. I was thinking last week..."Why is Adam Robles not playing for VSU" (as I think he's a really good QB) and then this crazy scenario jumped into my head. Could he be looking to be a grad transfer somewhere?

Participation stats show him listed in six VSU games this year but in two of those he had no stats at all. Another area of their stats page says 5 games but under passing stats on the season it says 4 games (although no passes in one).

If he's only played in four games he might be looking to play another year somewhere. If so, Nobles could lure him to UWF.

That's my Monday conspiracy theory for you all. :tongue:
        The 4 game rule does not apply to D2. One snap uses your eligibility.

Comment

Recent tweet about Beaudry by QB Country.

https://twitter.com/QBCountry/status...63935840681984

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
            Recent tweet about Beaudry by QB Country.

https://twitter.com/QBCountry/status...63935840681984
            I just linked Coach O at LSU with Mike on Twitter. We need him at LSU. I think he would be great there and already has that Cajun name minus the x but us LSU fans would have no problem adding the x to his name. I really hope Coach O looks at Mike long and hard.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post
              I just linked Coach O at LSU with Mike on Twitter. We need him at LSU. I think he would be great there and already has that Cajun name minus the x but us LSU fans would have no problem adding the x to his name. I really hope Coach O looks at Mike long and hard.
              #BEAUXdry2LSU has a nice Twitter ring to it! :tongue:
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Mike Beaudry headed to Uconn.

https://twitter.com/Beaudry_15/statu...06164677410816

Comment

Hmm. Kinda odd to me. Looks like he'd also spent the day recently with a coach from Charlotte.

Whoever gets the starting job at UWF is walking into a sweet situation (mainly those rising senior offensive lineman that have started every game for the Argos).
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                    Hmm. Kinda odd to me. Looks like he'd also spent the day recently with a coach from Charlotte.

Whoever gets the starting job at UWF is walking into a sweet situation (mainly those rising senior offensive lineman that have started every game for the Argos).
                    Definitely a curious choice considering the offense that Uconn ran last season. The QB was their leading rusher, certainly don't see Beaudry replicating that.

Yes, with what we have coming back on offense the new QB should be set up for success. Will be an interesting spring to see who emerges as the favorite. Wouldn't be surprised if a freshman is in the mix by fall.

Comment

I'm wondering if a DI/Grad transfer will see this opportunity late summer and jump on it.
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I think it's time to move on and let this young man move on as well(sure he already has). I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this on going saga of THANK YOU Mike Beaudry.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                          I think it's time to move on and let this young man move on as well(sure he already has). I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this on going saga of THANK YOU Mike Beaudry.
                          I don't know, Larold. Rumor is, he's heard of your Legend and checks in to witness it himself.

All seriousness - happy for Mike. Thought when he was healthy that he was a D1 caliber QB. Gives a reason to check in on UConn football.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post
                            I don't know, Larold. Rumor is, he's heard of your Legend and checks in to witness it himself.

All seriousness - happy for Mike. Thought when he was healthy that he was a D1 caliber QB. Gives a reason to check in on UConn football.
                            He'll be the only reason. They were 1-11 last year. :bulgy-eyes:
                            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post

Thank You, Thank You very much. TCB.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X