Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Semi's - Valdosta St hosting Notre Dame(Ohio)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Semi's - Valdosta St hosting Notre Dame(Ohio)

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Is there a Super8 next door?!
    The Westin Stonebrier is running about $200 per night using a AAA discount. When I called today, they only had king beds remaining. I also called the Courtyard by Marriott, Allen, TX, about 5 miles from McKinney. Their rooms were $100 per night.

Comment

Originally posted by agent1906vsu View Post
      The Westin Stonebrier is running about $200 per night using a AAA discount. When I called today, they only had king beds remaining. I also called the Courtyard by Marriott, Allen, TX, about 5 miles from McKinney. Their rooms were $100 per night.
      Hilton Garden Inn -- about 9 miles away around $100 with King, 2 Queens and Jr. Suites available.

https://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...GMB-HI-DALALGI

#BlazerNation

Comment

Did you tell them you were with the NCAA D2 group? I believe my rooms were $146 a night (but it was several days ago, and all they had were Kings).

If the ND folks think we're getting ahead of ourselves the rooms can be cancelled through Tuesday (if y'all beat our Blazers).

If we make it the Westin SB is headquarters for VSU folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
          Did you tell them you were with the NCAA D2 group? I believe my rooms were $146 a night (but it was several days ago, and all they had were Kings).

If the ND folks think we're getting ahead of ourselves the rooms can be cancelled through Tuesday (if y'all beat our Blazers).

If we make it the Westin SB is headquarters for VSU folks.
          I was just signing on to make this point. This type of prep is from those that have done this before. It's easier to cancel than to try to get rooms once you win.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Game Notes --
            https://vstateblazers.com/news/2018/...fMXqg80RuzFsOQ

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
              Kinda weird to quote yourself.:laugh:

I needed two beds in one of the rooms I reserved. Only king rooms left, but they're putting a roll away bed in it (for whoever loses the coin toss).

Comment

Interesting VSU is 24-12 in D2 playoffs, ND is 2-0...undefeated...just saying.

Comment

LOL, easy to figure it out... can you?

Comment

If for no other reason, you need something to read while standing in line for the bathroom tomorrow ....

Notre Dame Falcons @ Valdosta State Blazers
                    I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Called this morning (Sat morning) the host hotel, Westin Stonebrier is now sold out. I am going to monitor the reservations to see if people start to cancel their rooms. I booked a standby at the LaQuinta Inn for $100 per night, just in case.
                      Last edited by agent1906vsu; 12-08-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post
                        If for no other reason, you need something to read while standing in line for the bathroom tomorrow ....

Notre Dame Falcons @ Valdosta State Blazers
                        Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-08-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

How to Watch the Blazers' National Semifinal Game Saturday
                          12/7/2018 | Football

VALDOSTA, Ga. - Fans who are unable to attend the No. 3 Valdosta State NCAA Division II Semifinal football game against No. 11 Notre Dame College (Ohio) Saturday at 12 p.m. on ESPN3 and the Watch ESPN App, can access the broadcast of the game by the instructions below.

ESPN3 is accessible on computers via ESPN.com/watch and on smartphones, tablets and streaming devices through the ESPN App. The network is available nationwide at no additional cost to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider. It also is available at no cost to U.S. college students and U.S.-based military personnel via computers, smartphones and tablets connected to on-campus educational and on-base military broadband and Wi-Fi networks.

Fans will need to click on the link to Watch ESPN at the top of this page prior to the start of the game on Saturday (when the "play" icon appears on the graphic for the game) and select your cable provider. You will then be prompted to put in your username and password for your cable provider and it will then take you back to the game screen where you click on the "play" icon once again, to start the broadcast.

The link to watch also is located on the football schedule page at vstateblazers.com. The game will have live stats and be broadcast on the radio at 92.1 WDDQ with Spencer Van Horn and Scott James having the call of the game.

Check back following the game for complete stats and a recap of the semifinal.

Comment

It's GAME DAY!!!!

Gooooooooo.......................BLAZERS!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by blazerlady View Post
                              it's game day!!!!

gooooooooo.......................blazers!!!
                              go blazers!!

Comment

Called this morning (Sat morning) the host hotel, Westin Stonebrier is now sold out. I am going to monitor the reservations to see if people start to cancel their rooms. I booked a standby at the LaQuinta Inn for $100 per night, just in case.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X