X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Playoff Pick'em -- The National Championship

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
    Can we get back to picks please??
    Sure, right after I point out FWFE(Fair weather Fan to the extreme) unbelievable. Beating a very good team is somehow vision of doom?
    OK, now back to picks.

Comment

Ferris St. by 3 vs Valdosta St.

Comment

Ferris by 14

I would like to take the Blazers, but think it will be Ferris. Who knows maybe I will be eating my third helping of crow this weekend!

Comment

Fair weather fans have nothing to do with reality or people opinion. Downing the team after a lost would be a fair weather fan. I know we capable of winning but we meeting another 300 lb laden offensive line with better talent and I like our chances if we can win this battle but if not I'm still a fan and proud of my Blazers win or lose. We loaded for the next 3 if not 4 years barring any key injuries, transfers or ineligible players due to grades.

Comment

VSU by 21

Comment

Valdosta State Blazers 17.
              <>

Comment

VSU by 7.....i watched some of both games Saturday. Ferris State is pretty good.

Comment

Valdosta should win 45-35 if the offensive coordinator shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                    Valdosta should win 45-35 if the offensive coordinator shows up.
                    Ferris State is darn good with that massive offensive line and mobile quarterback and other Campbell in the backfield. I hope to see Ivory alot more this Saturday rather under center or returning punts. We definitely got to come with an aggressive offensive game plan, Hell run every trick play in the book and I see Ferris State don't blitz much which I like. This going to be a war and it should when you make it this far. I hope them dam long star officials not calling this game.

Comment

I really think our guys were coming off of an unbelieable regular season, two previous playoff blowouts, a lot of media posts picking them by huge margins (guilty), and the distractions of finals and graduation hoopla, and they played one of the messiest games of the yr too (no disrespect to NDC they were great), so I think the game was a real wakeup call and they'll be back to form, so

Blazers by 12!

Comment

Valdosta by 11
                        28-17

Comment

Originally posted by Blazetastic View Post
                          I really think our guys were coming off of an unbelieable regular season, two previous playoff Tblowouts, a lot of media posts picking them by huge margins (guilty), and the distractions of finals and graduation hoopla, and they played one of the messiest games of the yr too (no disrespect to NDC they were great), so I think the game was a real wakeup call and they'll be back to form, so

Blazers by 12!
                          That's what I'm hoping! We got the team to do it and Wells overdue for a good game passing the ball in the 300 plus numbers if they somehow slow down our running game like NDC did.

Comment

I'm going with Ferris by 7. I think the game is about Ferris OL vs VSU DL. I would pick VSU but I think NDC was able to move the ball against them surprisingly well. Better than I thought they would. Ferris plays more of a smash mouth style and the combination of that, a mobile QB will give VSU a problem. As long as Ferris makes VSU work for every score they will win. If they give up Pick 6's at the goal line and 80 yd td runs from scrimmage it could be a long day for Ferris. Ferris can grind it out with the best so I think they will ball control the game thus keeping VSU offense off the field. No matter what the score it will be a competitive game. The VSU DL is big and very athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazetastic View Post
                              so I think the game was a real wakeup call and they'll be back to form, soBlazers by 12!

Well ''tastic' if Blazers have their compliment of 70+ yards of penalties, and we aren't a little more creative in our play calling. (include; mis-direction, counter, etc.
                              and we don't run Wells, for 8 or 9 times with small gains, and we take our afternoon naps, ... we WILL lose.
                              Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-10-2018, 05:47 PM.
                              <>

Comment

This is the toughest one for me yet

Gonna go with Ferris State by 3

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X