• Show
Clear All

Congrats UWG on being - The Man.

Comment

Comment

<>

Comment

Comment

Lol, like UWG isn't full of D1 transfers, your QB and 2 top WR's come to mind, I do like how the roster view on the Wolves website makes people have to actually check out the players full bio to see if they were transfers. I'm not going to blame the coaches, coaches don't commit stupid personal fouls on third downs or have touchdowns called back because of them. Coaches don't commit pass interference or throw into triple coverage or fumble the ball away. Was Coach Shinnick outcoached by Coach Dean, I have no idea, they have probably forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know. I think we can all agree that they are two of the top coaches in the country and we are lucky to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Lol, like UWG isn't full of D1 transfers, your QB and 2 top WR's come to mind, I do like how the roster view on the Wolves website makes people have to actually check out the players full bio to see if they were transfers. I'm not going to blame the coaches, coaches don't commit stupid personal fouls on third downs or have touchdowns called back because of them. Coaches don't commit pass interference or throw into triple coverage or fumble the ball away. Was Coach Shinnick outcoached by Coach Dean, I have no idea, they have probably forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know. I think we can all agree that they are two of the top coaches in the country and we are lucky to have them.

Comment

Interesting. Imagine game planning for each opponent without knowing their ranking. That would be interesting.

Though, you know, you are suppose to prepare for each team as if they are #1

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post
                  r.
                  Last edited by Wide_Right; 10-18-2021, 09:35 AM.
                  <>

Comment

Comment

Man that's a bit unfair, because all coaches in any sport and at every level will tell you that sometimes your team lays an egg. The most talented,well coached team will all of a sudden not show up in a game. Neither team played their best , but UWG played well enough to win and that is all that matters, you were the better team yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Man that's a bit unfair, because all coaches in any sport and at every level will tell you that sometimes your team lays an egg. The most talented,well coached team will all of a sudden not show up in a game. Neither team played their best , but UWG played well enough to win and that is all that matters, you were the better team yesterday.

Comment

Having homefield in this series doesn't seem to be a positive thing considering that the home team hasn't won a game in the series. I believe most people had WG beating UWA at home a few weeks ago but that's neither here nor there. What matters is what the teams do after this game, will this win put UWG on a roll to a GSC championship? Will the loss refocus an Argos team that has started slowly and been behind at the half more often than not? Only time will tell, and if VSU keeps rolling like they have been, it may not matter what our teams do.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Interesting. Imagine game planning for each opponent without knowing their ranking. That would be interesting.

Though, you know, you are suppose to prepare for each team as if they are #1

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X