Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"THE West Florida/Valdosta State question." What do we think?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "THE West Florida/Valdosta State question." What do we think?

Will Valdosta State ever beat mighty West Florida ever again? I still think it's an interesting topic. I took heat for it when I posted it in 2019 saying it wouldn't ever happen again and took heat for it again in 2020. It's now 2021 and they've played once.

Will it ever happen again? I still just don't see it and so far despite taking heat, I've been correct. I'm not even trying to taunt, it's just still my honest observation that it won't happen ever again.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Huge Argonauts fan here. Trust me, Valdosta State ain't going anywhere, and I look forward to more epic battles. If it's in the cards, we may get to see 2021, part 2 in the playoffs!

Comment

Sure they will, just hopefully not this year. This may turn in to a rivalry for the ages. It was a great game Saturday and hope there is a part 2 in a few weeks. Two best teams in the nation, my opinion of course.

Comment

I have huge respect for UWF but never say never. Again congratulations on the win yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Bless your heart.
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

<>

Comment

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks...

Comment

What kind of question is this? LOL

Was this question asked when the Blue Wahoos lose to UWG at home? Finally win a couple of games and start talking crazy lol.

New thread: Will UWF ever beat UWG again? We all want to know.

Comment

I have VSU beating UWG and UWF in the Bracket Challenge thread in the General Discussion forum.
                    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
                      Will Valdosta State ever beat mighty West Florida ever again? I still think it's an interesting topic. I took heat for it when I posted it in 2019 saying it wouldn't ever happen again and took heat for it again in 2020. It's now 2021 and they've played once.

Will it ever happen again? I still just don't see it and so far despite taking heat, I've been correct. I'm not even trying to taunt, it's just still my honest observation that it won't happen ever again.
                      EVER is a REAL LONG TIME

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerCat1999 View Post
                        What kind of question is this? LOL

Was this question asked when the Blue Wahoos lose to UWG at home? Finally win a couple of games and start talking crazy lol.

New thread: Will UWF ever beat UWG again? We all want to know.
                        LOL

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
                          I have VSU beating UWG and UWF in the Bracket Challenge thread in the General Discussion forum.
                          Awesome!! Maybe we can get DD to make us some of her mojo for Thanksgiving. Man, VSU and DSU have had some hard fought games over the years.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Since we are giving opinions, here's mine. The GSC is one of the strongest conferences in D2 and to say that any team is never going to lose to any other team in the conference seems a little crazy to me. The only team I would say the Argos will never lose another football game to would be Florida Tech....

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                              Since we are giving opinions, here's mine. The GSC is one of the strongest conferences in D2 and to say that any team is never going to lose to any other team in the conference seems a little crazy to me. The only team I would say the Argos will never lose another football game to would be Florida Tech....
                              Hahaha.....good one!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X