Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I did hear our AD say the other day that the reliability is based on the schools. They are just providing the product using the school's equipment, etc.... He did say that FLO had or is working with all the schools that had issues last year to improve connections and camera issues.
    So, there's that.

I just can't help to think of all the viewers we are missing because of a $20 fee when all these years before FLO, it was free. How can we promote a product this way? I know basketball gets hits from all over the country and beyond.
    When TV is flooded with games, making it hard for people to watch is a bad business plan.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I did hear our AD say the other day that the reliability is based on the schools. They are just providing the product using the school's equipment, etc.... He did say that FLO had or is working with all the schools that had issues last year to improve connections and camera issues.
      So, there's that.

I just can't help to think of all the viewers we are missing because of a $20 fee when all these years before FLO, it was free. How can we promote a product this way? I know basketball gets hits from all over the country and beyond.
      I was thinking that might be the case, but since I listened to the 92.1 for the away games my knowledge is based off of board comments. So who was the host schools on the games when there were major watching issues? VSU broadcasts were fairly decent in the past and I had watched others as well. I don't remember any as being terrible video although some announcers maybe a bit annoying. Maybe we need a poll for the ones that watched FLO and you could have a better idea of schools who need to step up their broadcast game.

Comment

Good luck to all the GSC teams tonight!! Let's get some wins!!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

I think Cole Kirk will have a break out season. He already beat out Pat Shegog for the start Saturday in Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
            I think Cole Kirk will have a break out season. He already beat out Pat Shegog for the start Saturday in Kentucky.
            Am I missing something....or was it surprising to anyone else the GSC columnist picked Kentucky State over Delta St?

Comment

Saturday games!!

Delta State at Kentucky State......12pm CT.........Go, Fighting Okra!!!

Shorter at Brevard..............1:00pm ET.............Fly Hawks!!

West Alabama at Morehouse.......5:00pm CT........Growl Tigers!!!!

Warner at West Florida...........6:00pm CT............Goooooooo Argos!

Mississippi College at Albany State.....6:00pm CT....Chop'em Choctaws!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Am I missing something....or was it surprising to anyone else the GSC columnist picked Kentucky State over Delta St?
                We did not have a stellar season last year, and Kentucky seems to have a really strong run game, which we struggle against at times. But, I think he missed the mark.

Comment

What’s the score of the Delta game? Can’t find the live stats.
                  Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                    What’s the score of the Delta game? Can’t find the live stats.
                    Starts at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Starts at 2.
                      Started at noon. I found the radio broadcast, have it going.

Comment

26-7 Delta all over KSU.

Comment

What games are going to be streamed today?

Comment

Shorter is leading Brevard 28-3

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X