Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36-24 final.

Comment

UWA won’t win again until they get that OC out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLifeUWA View Post
        UWA won’t win again until they get that OC out of there.
        The award winning OC? Should have gone 3 years ago! Guess now there'd be no place that wants him.
        Probably end up being UWA HC

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

The award winning OC? Should have gone 3 years ago! Guess now there'd be no place that wants him.
          Probably end up being UWA HC
          So BG was a great QB at UWA, what’s the percentage do you all think he allows the OC to call the plays vs how many plays that he calls? I’m just curious yalls thoughts. The play calling is pretty darn predictable I must say.

Comment

Tigers played a pretty close game. Lot’s of laundry on the field.
            <>

Comment

I would like to think officiating is objective and competent. Some games make one wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

So BG was a great QB at UWA, what’s the percentage do you all think he allows the OC to call the plays vs how many plays that he calls? I’m just curious yalls thoughts. The play calling is pretty darn predictable I must say.
                I'm really old, and never even thought about that. It's even scarier than I imagined.
                Predictable... ah, the UWF announcers(the one with his mic turned up)thought so.." Melton keeps his eyes trained on #....."
                Speaking of the UWF announcer(s) they did a much better job of talking about the game, and not themselves as they did earlier this season.

Comment

Photo of Durden long TD catch at back of end zone shows he got one foot in. I couldn’t tell from stands at 50 and some thought he was out at the time of the catch. I was in person and not watching Flo broadcast to have opinion on that view, but photo shows good catch and refs made right call for that play.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

usually does what he wants, I’ve seen BG step in a say something for a 2pt Conversion or they’re going for it but as far as a percentage OC is calling 95% of those plays with the box and others suggesting. I agree should’ve fired him 3 years ago, he tends to live off of the year they had in ‘17. Don’t have those type of athletes anymore, you have to change.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X