Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will West Florida host the semi-final game?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Finding teams to play is a huge issue which is why the GSC scheduled a very weird repeat opponent the last week of this season. But, for the purpose of playoff criteria, playing a non-D2 game doesn’t factor into much. It’s basically a scrimmage game whether it is NAIA or FCS - which UWF scheduled and defeated last season.
    Yes. It also took away one win from their total for D2 purposes. And the FCS team was a very bad McNeese State.

Finding teams to play is a big issue for most D2 schools. It is accentuated by the silo conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Yeah, like don't schedule teams like this for your OOC and wonder why you get "hosed".

https://warnerroyals.com/sports/football/schedule
      I know you were just joking, but it's much larger than one game.

The GSC has advanced out of SR2 eight straight years. Somehow reality needs to be part of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I know you were just joking, but it's much larger than one game.

The GSC has advanced out of SR2 eight straight years. Somehow reality needs to be part of the process.
        I am an old schooler who has friends who used to know Robert Guitar. When he got banned I think he was in the infancy stages of making everything better before everything, including competition went away.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X