Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
    Is it just me? I think this is the least anxious opening game vs. Point Univ. that I can recall. Between the lack luster 22 season and lack luster opponent I'm just not pumped about the game.
    Hope the temps come down next week!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Any concern about Keiser coming in again? Where would they fit in the GSC standings?

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
        Any concern about Keiser coming in again? Where would they fit in the GSC standings?
        concerned from the point of how our defense will play. I think they would do ok in football.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

It is in the due process/investigative phase. Please pray for our athletic administrative staff. They have been swamped with phone calls and some have not been nice.
          Do we need an investigation here. It seems like one of those times where the two men need to work through this. I was in a similar situation a long time ago at what was then VSC. It wasn't a racial thing because we are both black and by the way I don't believe this is either. In our case, I though the organization's rule was clear, cut it all off, but the person cut off most, and I didn't want to accept that. Men who I respected, pointed out the huge sacrifice that was made by the individual. I was eventually convinced and that individual became an amazing addition.

Comment

I would be remissed if I didn’t give a shout out to 2012 National champion QB for the Blazers, Cayden Cochran. He is an assistant coach with Will Hall at Southern Miss and they will be facing Fla State tonight. Good luck you guys.

#BlazerNation

Comment

I would be remissed if I didn’t give a shout out to 2012 National champion QB for the Blazers, Cayden Cochran. He is an assistant coach with Will Hall at Southern Miss and they will be facing Fla State tonight. Good luck you guys.
              He was so much fun to watch and a great leader.
              Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Shout out to Sammy Edwards finishing 3rd in the HH voting!!! Outstanding, young man. Outstanding!!

https://twitter.com/HarlonHillAward/...06686260724035

#BlazerNation

Comment

Another end of the year rating, VSU is #7 in the Power 10 rating!

https://twitter.com/NCAADII/status/1...367825/photo/1

#BlazerNation

Comment

Keiser NAIA champs.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/florida...-2023/46166915

Comment

Orange Bowl the 2nd time FSU's Mike Norvell, UGA's Kirby Smart meet (tallahassee.com)

Good stuff!

Comment

Must subscribe to the Democrat to read

I think I know the story you are talking about when Norvell played for Central Arkansas and Smart was a coach at Valdosta State. and VSU beat CA in a regular season game.
                        Lots of cool coaches have passed through the VSU doors, especially in the early days: Smart, Hatcher, Muschamp, Leach, Mumme, etc.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Abilene Christian (FCS - TX): Sources tell FootballScoop Valdosta State offensive coordinator Rick Bowie is headed back to the great state of Texas.
                          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Speaking of Valdosta State. I've seen a lot of Valdosta ads while streaming shows on the web. That's got to be a pretty big financial inve$tment. Hope it works.
                            Last edited by crixus; 01-12-2024, 10:54 PM.
                            Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                              Speaking of Valdosta State. I've seen a lot of Valdosta ads while streaming shows on the web. That's got to be a pretty big financial inve$tment. Hope it works.
                              What kind of ads? For athletics or academics?

#BlazerNation

Comment

What kind of ads? For athletics or academics?
                                For both, a combination. You know those 30 second ads that you'll see in an FBS game where it shows a university with shots of students in class, on a field trip, in dorms or at a game, etc. Like that. And they have another where an Army Sgt. is holding her diploma talking about Valdosta State and then they go to a shot of a graduation ceremony. I've seen them while streaming ESPN +, Peacock and Pluto TV for the past month or so. They're well made, just like the big universitie$.
                                Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X